Capsuleer Day

right I have to say this is the worst one since forever, in 19 years of playing eve wow just wow the fail on this , the only good thing is the login events, for game play … meh

6 Likes

I guess they figured everyone would be outside enjoying the weather anyway…

3 Likes

To be honest, it was a bit of a lazy gamble on CCP’s part, reusing the event mechanics of the Doctor Who thingy (which wasn’t very popular due to the tedious grind of ingredients for filaments and the probably misguided idea of a crossover after all) to celebrate an important event like Capsuleer Day. Especially since this year CCP is not particularly spoiling Capsuleers with events…

Apparently, the development of Vanguard and the work done so far on the FW rework has drained the creativity and energy of CCP staff, so we have this celebration and we can’t hope for anything better.

Vanguard and the events teams are two separate entities. Vanguard is from london, events team in iceland.

1 Like

they renamed the items but I’m pretty sure it’s an exact copy from the event a few years back…

Don’t state facts like that in this forum or some people will show you that they have a ccp fanboy worldview and don’t like it to be shattered :slight_smile:

CCP can do nothing wrong for them…

1 Like