Carriers too stronk! WAAAAAH!

if you would know what are you doing you could do it easily

Yes, please post your fit!!

I thought carriers were so OP you didn’t need to be a rocket scientist with Ph.D. knowledge in “how to play Eve” to kill an AFK cruiser?

sure, thats why titans so op…
You are just too stupid or too weak troll that ive got baited on

You have to fly a faction carrier for that. Search the market for “Solopwnmobile” I think it might be the Angels faction carrier. I can’t remember.

What? All I’ve ever heard on these forums since forever is that all capships need more nerfs, but ESPECIALLY carriers because they can apply their damage to anything and are a mortal threat to all ‘nano-gangs’. In fact, a million threads on these forums say they should simply be removed from game.

Literally.

The people with the skills to rat in a carrier, of course.

Carier noob fails to gank afk ishtar and then decides to post it on the forum, this was quality material for the forum dwellers back in the day.

4 Likes

No, a miss is 0 DPS, you missed because you didn’t web.

The ship is OP, but you were UnderP :rofl:

2 Likes

Also, had you taken the time to PvP in smaller ships you would have learned that and other lessons.

Learning a lesson and losing a frigate is way better than learning a lesson and potentially losing a carrier.

If I remember correctly, one of the first 3 or 4 new player missions deals specifically with the inability of large ships to hit smaller ships.

I already knew quite well that the people who post on these forums aren’t sufficiently intelligent to grasp or get the point of any post, and are only capable of trolling and insulting, but it still never ceases to amaze me and get a laugh out of me :rofl:

You aren’t sufficiently literate to read what was written several times. I didn’t miss, I hit quite a bit. He simply regenerated.

You aren’t sufficiently intelligent to understand a point even if it is spelled out to you, you are only capable of insults and trolling. Your reading-comprehension ability is sorely lacking as well. Having said that, the point is, all the complaints on these forums regarding carriers say they apply damage to and hit smaller ships way too well, and I’ve ratted a thousand carrier anoms and killed so many fast elite frigates in them I couldn’t even count how many. Furthermore, I killed the guy’s drones easily. What do you think is smaller, the drones the guy was carrying, or the ship he was carrying them in? So, no need to troll me about the “inability of large ships to hit small ships.” If that’s true, tell it to all the whiners crying on the forums about how OP carriers are.

2 Likes

But trolling you is so easy!

Just because you dont know how to fit a ship properly doesnt mean it isnt overpowered

What was wrong with my fit? Can you tell me? Do you even know? Having said that, at least you are sufficiently intelligent to get the point and respond to it, so kudos for that.

For whoever talks about how stupid it is for a carrier to attack a smaller ship without webbing the bejesus out of it, here’s a screenshot of a ratting session I just finished. As you can see, I have split my fighters and am killing three frigates at the same time, no webs necessary. One frigate just exploded in the screenshot. It only took a couple of seconds for all three to die. And I’ll say it again - I killed the guy’s drones easily, I just couldn’t kill him because he had massive regeneration on his OP AFK-Ishtar. But tell me again how OP carriers are, and how underpowered AFK cruisers are.

1 Like

Good Sir!
There seems to be an… issue with your screen shot, a horrible black box has emerged over the system information!

Being privvy to this system information will… assist us greatly with helping you kill those pesky afk ratters with your carrier… though you really should look to upgrade to a super carrier asap, it’s super important to do this!!

If you could be so kind as to pass on this missing information we will ensure there are people in space looking to help you asap!

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

2 Likes