Caturday

I’m currently sitting on my lounge as my computer chair has been taken over by my cat named George.

Why do they keep taking my seat?

Two cats and I am always needing to find new spots to sit.

I brought a new cushion for my cats, yes I have two inside kitties but they are not kittens by a mile.

They are both very territorial about where they sit and sleep and now even after buying a new cushion to offer as a new spot for either of them to sit, they still deny me of where I like to sit.

I had to push past Sally who apparently is the owner of the lounge chair that I am currently using.

So how is your day going? Mine is losing access to where i like to sit.

/update

George didn’t like how I can now watch my iPad and had decided that he is going to stop me by shoving his clean cat behind in to block my view.

cat butt blocks my view

:black_cat::cat_with_wry_smile:

3 Likes