Caturday

Cunk on Earth

2 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

Just making sure you get his catnip at the store

4 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Shamelessly stealing from Yiole…

Photograph: “The Outing”, novelty postcard by Harry Whittier Frees, ca. 1910

3 Likes

Oh but how DARE YOU???

Photograph: “The Nurse”, also a novelty postcard by Harry Whittier Frees, ca. 1910

3 Likes

how-cute

1 Like

Bill the Cat

3 Likes

Good idea, bill the cat for it’s catfood.

1 Like

7 Likes

And after a few drinks

7 Likes

My two cats. Brother and sister. Ive had them sice they were 8 weeks old




8 Likes

5 Likes

Lucky for me I never had children, so I still have all my hair and it’s not even grey yet! :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:

We took in a pregnant stray cat and named her Mama-san. Having that litter from birth, I cried far more than anyone on the forums ever did over anything at their passing.

5 Likes

How adorable - full of surprises

2 Likes

This was from my Christmas post :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes