You can tell that the cat is very intelligent , most likely has a PhD
@Zaera_Keena I know how much you are into the vampyre camp, I was looking for Halloween cat wallpaper and thought I would pass it along.
@Yiole_Gionglao that is a great period photo. It reminds me of a time years ago, when I came upon an old photo in part of an estate sale I purchased. I was about to scrap the photo and sell the frame in the shop. I found the mans name and date on the backside, A quick internet search, found his ancestor, and the man drove 50 miles to buy the photo and frame for $100. Before he paid, I told him I was only going sell the frame off for $20.
Fell asleep next to the mouse on the desktop.
George has had one beer too many

This is officially known as “a joyful of kittens” in the places where official stuff is known. ![]()
(There was a bitter fight against delegates arguing to call it a “a cuteful of kittens” and those arguing for a “waaaah of kittens”, but the joyful delegation brought in two joyfuls of kittens for each of the other delegations and then everybody was too busy to argue about stupid names so the final voting went through by 3 joyfuls out of 100 votes -rumor has that the joyful side brough in three reptilian persons so someone could be bothered to actually vote)
Also known as a “Kindle”
A collection of beautiful cute’ cuddly and chaotic kitties.
/
“Actually a group of various animals would be a kindle’
So will settle for a joyful of kittens.
joyful of kittens it is..
My wife is not a cat person. ![]()
Not even if the stray cat winks at her?
This cat photo was taken this morning.
Cat person or not, when a cat that hides in a drain winks at you they are telling you they won’t attack and wish to trust that you won’t attack them.










