Well, I picked up a handsome hitchhiker last night. He seemed surprised a beautiful young woman like me picked him up late at night . He asked, “Thanks but why did you pick me up? How do you know I’m not a serial killer?”.
Welcome back! It took a cat to get you to post again!
I had a cat in FL that I would hunt lizards around the house with. Except I was the hunting dog that pointed out the prey for the cat. The cat could not see the native green ones so I would point, the cat would crouch and get ready, then I would flush out the target, and the cat would pounce. One bite, one kill. Then look up at me “next” in his eyes until we had circled the house.
I felt bad at the time for killing off the insect control but in the end, it didn’t matter as invasive species took over anyway.