Photograph: baby chimp Flint confidently reaches out to touch Jane Goodall’s hand, 1964
Nowadays this is a no-no, but in her time, this photograph rocked biologists out of their socks: you must be there, not for weeks or months, but for years, to understand such complex creatures. Jane Goodall lacked formal instruction on what she was doing, and thus did the unthought of and opened a path many other scientists would follow, specially women.
@Zaera Keena and Srima Darkstar that cat belongs to a neighbor across the yard. When i took that photo it was the first time that cat has ever gone that far from home.
What I do is open 2 cans of sardines and drain the spring water then place each one onto its own spot inside the air fryer so that they are not touching.
Then cook for 12 minutes at 200degC and afterwards allow to cool.
They make perfect treats and the cost is way cheaper than store bought treats.
I’m browsing in a cute, small stationery store. I get distracted by a little framed sign next to the register. It’s a photo of a very fluffy tabby cat with the caption: “This is our manager.”
Me: Grinning at the clerk. “Can I… can I see the manager?”
Clerk: Smiling. “Just a moment.”
He slips into the back room and reemerges with a whiskered manager, placing him on the counter. The cat stretches luxuriously across the counter like he owns the place, which, let’s face it, he is a cat, of course he owns the place.
Me: Stroking the cat, enjoying the purring. This is my first time ever asking for the manager!”
Clerk: “Enjoy it! These kinds of experiences aren’t usually this cute! It’s even better when someone’s actually complaining and demands to speak to the manager and we bring out Mr. Tibby.”
The most uncute cat was my sister’s male cat . Unlike Zaera’s cute little kitty - the big oaf weighed a ton and got a kick out of sitting on Zaera.
Zaera would throw him out of her bedroom, but as soon as his feet hit the ground, he was back in before she could close the door - most annoying cat ever.
Yesterday the grey kitten in the photos I posted left us. His name is Napoleon now and lives with a nine year old girl. I made an announcement to the remaining 3; If any of you are still here on October 31st, I will have some extra large trick-o-treat bags, with tricks inside them. I am certain to find the remaining 3 kittens good homes.
When you went through the wormhole did you bookmark the space? If the wormhole has collapsed. You will have to scan down another to exit or find another wormhole. Good luck.
Also if you have become lost in the wormhole. You can contact Signal Cartel here: Signal Cartel 911 They will come and rescue you. It is what they do.