Instead of hiding in a wormhole - come outside , touch some grass, socialize, party , run around naked, get cats, gank some miners, find religion, have fun., get more cats, gank some more miners, get more cats, gank some…
Have plenty of cats.
I touch the grass, I walk my dogs.. I get outside a lot.
Socialize.. I talk with my neighbors all the time. Everyone knows me and my dogs. It is that kind of neighborhood.
My idea of parting these days is a glass of Applejack with Apple cider, listening to either Jazz, Rock or maybe The Grateful Dead when I am feeling a little melancholia.
I am religious enough thank you. Probably have forgotten more about different theologies than you would ever care to know.
I sell the ships and everything else to gankers and miners alike.. i am just a filthy arms merchant after all..
Thanks all the same.
You are welcome however was referring to the hermit.

FYI: had a puppy, but dad got rid off it as he got tired of taking it for walks - sigh
Yet. ![]()
Funny thing is I used to build a lot of models as a kid. All the girls came to me to paint their nails because I did such a nice job. Guess I missed my calling…
“I” am not a hermit!
Just socallily disinterested.
![]()
But you will at some point learn that the monsters in the world are often well connected people in power. Get cover from their, often, wealthy and well connected government buddies. That for every monster that faces justices, a dozen others walk free.
“Even if monsters sit on thrones, truth has a way of whispering through the cracks — and in time even marble crumbles.”
“The powerful may escape the courts of men, but never the court of time.”
Sadly though, the damage was already done.
I still prefer to hate them now and call them out even if I can’t mitigate the damage.
I will leave that for others.. And I do not kneel when I worship. I stand on my feet.

This old women lived on the ground floor and had a cat, the cat would jump out the window.
She moved into a flat on the top floor, the cat jumped out the window

But the story had a happy ending, she got a smarter cat

Meanwhile here we have Frostpacker training George for the Cat Olympics High Jump

Such a poser







