Caturday

1000008293

4 Likes

I approve of this thread.

1 Like

We sail with the tide!
febc66d5229a8e674cbfe29f9fa29bd3b536f0044a8837ced6a9e8a846a8c3e6

4 Likes

5 Likes

Franz Der Kater, now with bowtie!

3 Likes

3 Likes

1000008300

6 Likes

When your grown up kitten remembers what it was like climbing into your shoe after you returned home.

1 Like

Lemon wedge first time experience with my younger kitten, she had been staring at this for 5 minutes. She didn’t like the smell and might be staring at it in disbelief that something like what she just smelt will move.


It bounced off the desktop and I know cats don’t like citrus smell.

3 Likes

2 Likes

both!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Cats in history…

…well, in the past…

Photograph: The concierge’s cat, Rue de Tournon, Paris, by Janine Niepce (1956)

4 Likes

1000008340

3 Likes

1000008355

3 Likes

I feed these stray cats


The black and white one had been feed since he was a kitten.

He is desexed and vaccinated and is the main reason currently why I took this photo.

/ the other two are strays from the mother of my Sally.

//The mother is upstairs with the neighbour. My Sally is the 2nd litter and the two cats are the 3rd litter.
Since this time The Queen (Sally mom ) has now been desexed and the blood line ends with those two males s who also both had been desexed.

3 Likes

Unbelievable - imagine if people were desexed

I’ll get flagged again.

Wierdos