Caturday

This thread has grown into quite something… I no longer know which memes I already linked and which I have yet to link :joy:

ralph

4 Likes

CUTE CATS MORNING CALL THEIR OWNER | Top Funny Cat Compilation

49K Thumbs Up , 1.6K Thumbs down
Top Funny Cat Youtube
Published on Nov 1, 2018

2 Likes

5 Likes

19-06-01_16-58-47

4 Likes
2 Likes

What do you mean that you didn’t turn the world upside down??

imagen

5 Likes

Silly hoomin… You ask “how” when you should be asking “WHY”!

imagen

7 Likes

Warning: ergonomics might not have the same meaning for all.

imagen

8 Likes

7 Likes

Minh Piano
Published on Apr 6, 2019
4 Likes

6 Likes
5 Likes

Only fijiian water for this Maine Coone

4 Likes

Cat Fitted With Four Brand New Paws In ‘World First’ http://www.ladbible.com/news/animals-cat-fitted-with-four-brand-new-paws-in-world-first-20190609 via @ladbible

11 days ago * 35K Shares
(just after or at the same time as the last previous post)

3 Likes

4 Likes

https://www.petmd.com/cat/slideshows/seasonal/five-cats-of-war

Five Famous Cats of War

Pictured: Ship’s cats on board the HMS Hawkins, 1919

#1 Pfc. Hammer

Even today, a good mouser is still cherished. Pfc. Hammer proved his mettle when he decided to move in with the troops of a U.S. Army unit in Iraq in 2004, killing and chasing away mice that would have devoured or contaminated the soldiers’ food stores. The men were so grateful for Hammer’s hard work and affection toward them that they made him an honorary member of their unit, and applied for and received help from Alley Cat Allies and Military Mascots to bring Hammer home to America after their deployment. He now lives in Colorado with his old comrade, Staff Sgt. Rick Bousfield.

*You can read Hammer’s story here.

5 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks for posting! It must be hard to find a thread that you can post in without getting chewed up. It makes me feel better to know your a cat person and it gives me more faith in the future of the game.

The game was one big cat fight when I started! Go with your gut/cat instincts in the future. :wink:

Edit; It also disproves the myth that the Dev’s don’t read the forums…