Caturday

How to lose it with pleasure of course. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I put myself in mortal peril once, byt trying to put a harness on my cat. So we could go outside and enjoy the lawn…

10 Likes

And Iz shall namez you Camou… Camof… Camu… Hiddin Thing!

14 Likes

Cloaking trained to 1 & skillqueued to 5

Trained to 2.

Level 3

Level 4

Skill training complete

18 Likes

It actually did take me a second to find the last kitty :rofl:

5 Likes

Took me like 4-5 seconds too. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Quick spotter. I needed a minute, but was also distracted with Starborne :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

It also took me a while because I didn’t had an idea of scale, how large was what I was seeing or how big was supposed to be the cat compared to the whole image. And to be honest, I don’t know what’s in the picture, they look like some kind of lava rocks or whatever…

6 Likes

It’s an old tree.

4 Likes

Cat Man Do - Simon’s Cat

5 Likes

I have a cat who learned she can get under the blanket and now she looks like a bump on the couch. :joy:
I grab it suddenly and hunt it, playing with it, untill it sticks its surprised head from under the blanket. Its like my sweet revenge, as I remember that as a child cat always hunted my covered legs in the dark room, when I tried to fall asleep. :laughing:

5 Likes

Just when kitty cuteness was on the verge of ludicrous, dresses with fake arms happened.

10 Likes

what strikes me as funny is that the zebra is ■■■■■■■ happy about it. s’like, “thank you for ending my life full of stress, misery and depression!”

4 Likes

8 Likes

14 Likes

13 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes