…I hate to agree with you, but there was a double eight there…



Kitty had a skin fungi and his owner tried to cure it with turmeric. The kitty’s hair quickly turned yellow and the color wouldn’t wash out, but after a few days kitty recovered its white fur… and the fungi were gone, too.
10,002,122 views • Oct 21, 2018
10M views - 1 year ago
Hosico Cat
211K subscribers
75,200 views • Jul 9, 2020
Reuters
524K subscribers
–
352,823 views • May 27, 2020
The Telegraph
1.39M subscribers
–
115 views • Sep 14, 2020
115 views - 15 minutes ago
0:50 seconds.
I miss my baby…

I have no children, whenever I lose a cat, I lose a piece of me. I’m old and have only one cat left after a recent passing of another one of mine. I feel your pain.
Yup,yup…It’s been years now but mine is still very much remembered