5 Likes

6 Likes

Looong kitty is taking a looong nap

8 Likes

PUSS RO DAH!!

6 Likes

5 Likes

August 8th it’s the international Cat Day

Because calling it “International day of our lap sized cuddly purring killer machine overlords” would be too long.

9 Likes

Everyday is a Cat day in my life.

Have a great day fur parents!

5 Likes

Cuddles, can I has?

9 Likes

5 Likes

That is one pissed off cat, there will be a punishment :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That, or he’s up to something - a cat with a plan. I love that picture, very expressive, as cats can be :slight_smile:

5 Likes

6 Likes

This cat post couldn’t be more cat if it tried…

Nice cat: loves belly rubs
Naughty cat: steals treats from blind mate :rofl:

7 Likes

It’s that time in the afternoon where we look forward to the next day which just happens to be Caturday!

10 Likes

I played with Playground AI, and this is what came out

6 Likes

6 Likes

Time to chill on the banana things.

10 Likes

That coffee table top tree is giving me a serious headscratch. But, I’ve seen worse things in my dreams. Just last night there I was trying to chill a paper bag so three lizards inside didn’t had the body wamrth and stamina to tear the bag and escape, while I was riding a bus so the only cold source was the bus air conditioning and I was concerned that the lizards would not just escape which was inconvenient to me because I needed them for something, but also the lizards might be trampled by people. Then the cooling plan failed as one of the lizards exited the bag without breaking it, like a videogame no collision detection glitch. And that was the end of the sane part of the dream…

1 Like

Unless it’s glaringly obvious, i tend not to be picky with AI images. :grin: But wow that dream of yours, it puts my dream of pigs being terrorists to shame…

1 Like

Waiting for my computer chair to become vacant so I can play some eve online.

8 Likes