Caturday

…that cat has cloaking to V and then some implants! (At least as seen from my phone)

4 Likes

i saw it

1 Like

I know it’s not yet Caturday though does anyone else’s cat have the case of the zoomies right now?

/I was sitting in my pc chair (*his chair) doing a some missions in Eve when all of a sudden George starts meowing more than normal and zooming all over to the point I had to dock up and attend to his demands *

I had now lost the chair and I know. Can’t just over feed him to make him move.

He is a good boy!

2 Likes

I’ve located the 4th cat in the image and the body language of RDJ implies that he is the 5th. :smile:

1 Like

Well, I’ve actually located 5 cats in that image… I guess the one I thought it was the 4th is not a cat, actually. It already was weird when I couldn’t see it from my computer nor back again on the phone… Tomorrow I’ll try to see the 4th cat again (and ignore what is not the 5th, but looked like one)

2 Likes

This happend to me, the guy kept talking about how great apex was. And in detail of his latest matches.

5 Likes

Iz you working too much for cuddles?

(Abruptly shuts down computer)

8 Likes

5 Likes

So you wanted to know how do they fold their paws when loafing…

6 Likes

6 Likes

Oh, oh, oh… :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Look at me hooman, I am spidercat!

7 Likes

AA1hnKVv

7 Likes

Toe beans here claws clipped can’t hang upside down like you can.

4 Likes

Félicette is the only cat to have been launched into space.

6 Likes

Felicette was the first and only cat to reach space, and the next cat in the project was the first and only cat to die in a rocket explosion…

(On the launch day, Felicette still had no name and was picked because all other 13 spoiled cats in the project were overweight for the launch…)

4 Likes
4 Likes

This cat proves that levitation exists, if i knew how to edit videos I would make this cat goes up to the Moon

6 Likes

I approve of this thread

2 Likes

Hey, look at that!

6 Likes