Caturday

Shoulder hug

@Zaera_Keena that shoulder hug was for you and your memories of your little angel

3 Likes

5 Likes

Hmm, no… it’s more like the cat found some random Twitter dude in the cat’s house.

Silly hoomins…

4 Likes

You shall not pa…!

Huh, nevermind…

5 Likes

There is a real reason why I share this image here @CPPC_T_amber

3 Likes

6 Likes

That’s one handsome cat… and he knows it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Russian Blue breed… they’re not called this for their eyes, nor for being from Russia.

The word “blue” is about how in pet breeding, “blue” refers to faded out black, aka, shades of gray. Originally Russian Blue cats were known as Archangelsk cats since they originated there and were favored as household cats, specially by Russian aristocrats. The breed wasn’t well established until some where brought to England in time for the beginning of pet breeding contests, of which were of the frist contestant breeds. The breed standard allows for any gray coat from bluish gray to medium dark grey and green eyes. Russian Blue cats are known for favoring a person in the household and loving quiet environments with regular routines, specially for eating.

5 Likes

He charges 200 an hour to listen to your problems

2 Likes

5 Likes

Roaring Kitty be like ‘I am not a cat

1 Like

It’s old, but never gets old.

6 Likes

George on his cushion

/George has claws too though I gave him scratching posts.

7 Likes

When my little angle thought she scratched me, had to console her , she would get so upset.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Dr Cat will see you now

an-blackbrown-and-white-anime-cat-dressed-as-a-doctor-330453160

2 Likes

5 Likes

Be careful where you leave your mouse pointer while afk sitting in station as your cat may sit on the mouse and click to unlock.

1 Like

F12, support ticket, ship replacement, cat undocked ship while I was away on an emergency. If you catch a cat loving GM, it may work :smiley_cat:

2 Likes