CCP, an idea to metric what users you have

@Ramona_McCandless Sorry again but i am polite always. You say you are done talking with me and yo are answering, trying to divertge of the topic and creating a non constructive conversation. If you have nothing constructive to say, please honor your word of the past post, and dont wasting the time of the people here.

I tried to talk to you about whatever it is you are trying to say and got insults in return. You consider that communication?

@Ramona_McCandless Sorry you are lying again, i never insult you. I use my brain and say you are lying. My metric was based in i use 2118 USD in my ten omega accounts without problems last Three years, without problems, and i am of the people who can spent money. Was the base of my metric. You are making ad hominem attacks and trolling.

Christ on a bike (editted in case it was construed as racist)

So to get back on topic, you feel that because you spend xxxx$ on multiple accounts, you should be safe from having your shields scratched.

Yeah Ramona it’s the metrics of almost ded but then $2000 multiplied by how many tacos I have and my accounts that are 20 minus 10 are flying but then the trigs are aware of it. Why doesn’t anyone understand something so simple… I know I’m back after a long break but I thought this was a bunch of eve lingo I’ve never come across. :laughing:

2 Likes

@Ramona_McCandless again you understand what you want. I Say clearly is not good idea stay undocked in multiple screens in procurers and never say i think about good or bad my shields scratched. The fact my shields where 1/3 in few seconds make my thinking. I CAN SUPPORT CCP WITH omega accounts , is not my problem or my desire if others do so. I say is an interesting metric to see who are supporting what and if they pay with money or not. Is a fact, not taking conclusions.

@Mojira. You are using the argument as ridiculum and red fish fallacy. Tacos are not related. Money is a fact. In context you are acting similar as Last think i see that was about similar to making a report of Santa Clause’s deliver in may, when all know who is Santa CLaus, and wrong season of the year.

No you are not.

Saying to someone that him asking “what is the problem ?”, that it is an ad hominem, is actually lying and an insult.

YOU are the only one I notice lies from here.

That’s rude. You are clearly affirming people who don’t agree with you don’t use their brain.
THAT is an ad hominem.
THAT is troll.

Your post would have contained EXACTLY the same amount of argument without that sentence, so this sentence’s only role is to convey your AD HOMINEM attack, so to show that you are a rude person.

Look I fix your post to be “polite always” :

Here there is no more personal aggression, no more troll. I still don’t get what you are trying to say but whatever.

BTW I just did not understand a single idea of the original post, but I noticed some “as a developper” that makes me very reluctant to give my energy trying to understand such a badly starting topic.

@anderson_geten I am using the brain and not emotional adjectives. Is some difficult to answer a people who are making conclusions (destriyed, ganked, bad player) and calling me rudeand not to him if he are doing that. Then, i am using the brain and showing the premises are not true : I survive, is not proved i am bad player, i never say was destroyed, and then say i use the brain and read without problems.

Your post was edited three times, but you are making correlative fallacy and Appeal to probability fallacy and finally discarded my developer commenting as not relevant, you have the right to do so, but you cant invalidate the facts or the premises.

fact : your posts are rude
fact : your post contain ad hominem
fact : you say your posts are “polite always”
fact : you are complaining about other person doing ad hominem

logical deduction : you have communication problems. That’s not ad hominem. It’s a general deduction, from facts.
I am not looking down on you, just explaining why people say what they say, which you seem to misunderstand as ad hominem . I see no malicious intent in ramona posts (but I may have a communication problem too).

1 Like

What I want is to understand what information you are trying to impart.

Ok I agree

Ok, dont see what that has to do with the above but Im following…

Ok… This is the bit where the language barrier is breaking down.

If anyone can explain and save me being dumb, please do so.

@anderson_Geten Sorry, your reasoning Is universal Fallacy. Only one conclussion possible.

Using your same argumentsm, who cant be recused .

fact : your posts are rude
fact : your post contain ad hominem

fact : you are complaining about other person doing ad hominem

Thenb you apply three of your four rules, then you have 75% chance of problem comunication, as you gladly accept.

Except I explained you why your posts are rude and ad hominem, while you just post insults without any form of logical content.

Sorry, your argument is completely void of any logical basis.
You did not even take the time to actually understand my point in my previous posts.
THAT is also very rude.

@anderson_Geten, yourself say you have comunnication problems, i check your agruments andd agree.

The point of the Thread is another and the circular moves of ad hominem attacks only hurt CCP, not my problem. If y agree you have comunications problem, and you reasoning in that is valid, all the other post of you are not constructive.

You are lying.
I explained you why YOU have communication problem.

But I guess you have nothing interesting to say, so that you waste everybody time lying on the forum and insulting people.

I am using Your own words as evidence. You can edit post but mot much case.

By the way y see you are liked more by Ramona and you kile Raomina In Discuss.

I am not goibg to a Sybil argument withy multiple attacks ignoring their own words.

CCP, please close the thread.

No you are not.
“I may have” is not “I do have”.

Again, seems like your whole post was only to insult people because you are frustrated for whatever reason.

Nobody understood a single argument that made sense. But sure, other people have a communication problem, not you.

Sorry anderson Geten. I say clearly i agree with YOU. That is an insult ? I use your own rules to check comuniccation problems, agree with your conclussions and reasoning.

Agree with you is not an insult, and checking your arguments without emotional charges is not an insult. I am using facts and brain. You are welcome, but is better continue to like and getting likes by ramona , ad hominem is present now but the facts remain.

That’s a lie.

So I will do like you and agree with you that you are a complete idiot. It’s not an insult because I agree with you !

Seriously you are pathetic.

Dear @Anderson_Geten : You are now making many obvious Ad Hominem Atacks. Two of them are evident and dont constructive. (Pathetic and Idiot are words not much logical ) was expected the conclussion.

The brain and the facts remain, always.

you remain pathetic.
I am not insulting you because I am agreeing with you. That is how your “brain” conceives logic so you are again lying.