CCP and Respect

You are not the only one to have problems with how that gameplay change was implemented. For those who were on hiatus for a bit or , like me, receive 50+ emails a day, keeping current with EVE gameplay changes does take a bit more work than other MMOs. This has been compounded by CCP having a more rapid change in gameplay than was done in the previous years. I try to keep current using HoboLeaks and EVEreddit, but RL sometimes prevents refreshing my EVE knowledge. CCP increasing their “offers” also encourages important messages to be either trapped in the spam folder or easily glossed over in a crowd of 50+ messages.
The point on clearer language by CCP (or perhaps less confusing) has always been a long time problem. Although I know it offers scant solace, know that you are far from alone in being adversely effected by CCP’s communication effectiveness. At least you were darn polite; I’ve seen some pretty vile email communications posted by disgruntled players.

1 Like