CCP Clarification: do the new filaments expire?

How can you not understand humor?

How can you not understand that all items STAY in CCPā€™s posession and they can do with it whatever they wantā€¦?

If they want to convert them into pink marzipan pigs or black licorice candy they have the absolute right to do it and thereā€™s nothing you can do about it.

If they decide to convert every single titan in the game into a single unit of tritanium they have the right to do it and there is nothing you can do about itā€¦

You simply own NOTHING that is on this serverā€¦

All you ā€œbuyā€ with your subscription is their permission to use the launcher and log into THEIR server.

Period

I must ask you to stop doing that.

Reading eula ftw

I want my old Canes back.

You know what I mean

And the Curseā€™s middle finger-thruster

Y u h8 plays, CPCC?

Thanks computer game forum lawyer, for the 2IQ interpretation of the EULA. CCP made that rule for intellectual property rights purposes, the spirit of the rule is not to give CCP ingame dominion and ownership of all our assets in the sense you mean. In the sense you mean they obviously allow us to own items in game.

Save that double-standard psycho crap for somebody else.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t be clearer in what i mean as saying ā€œyou own nothingā€ā€¦

And thatā€™s what it isā€¦

CCP has it all you have nothing.

They can change it as they like,take it away from you or even completly delete it without even noticing youā€¦

Thatā€™s the FACT behind your imagination.

You,with paying your subsription just purchase their permission to log into THEIR server and EVERYTHING on THEIR server is the property of CCP and you have NO,not even a minimal ownership beside their allowance to use it.

This is no ā€œinterpretationā€ that is a hard FACTā€¦

The eula is no whishing wellā€¦

I really find people funny that obviously didnā€™t even read the eula and still arrogate that ā€œthis canā€™t be rightā€ and ā€œthat is untrueā€.

Itā€™s all as i said and thereā€™s notthing you or anybody else can do about because you signed the eula with installing this game and it is binding for both sidesā€¦like it or not.

Bottom line

You are some kind of submissive freak who like to delegate control to powerful people, donā€™t you?
So just come here to make an apology for being as spineless as an human can be, and to display in public your learned helplessnessā€¦
No, thanks, not interestedā€¦ :sweat_smile:

You will not change the eula with your rantingā€¦all you can do is leave the game if you donā€™t like itā€¦

But the eula(again you signed it with your installation of this game and it is binding for both sides) will stayā€¦

Translation: ā€œBlah blah blah, i love to mindless follow rules, it brings such a sweet peace into my mindā€

Seems to me you have to learn the hard way that some things in reality are not going to change if you whine about itā€¦CCP is not your helicopter mum that keeps away any inconvinience from you.

Welcome in the real world buddyā€¦

Just learned helplessness, againā€¦ :wink:

Given the amount of whining that you do because you find the reality of the game to be inconvenient, this is absolutely frigging hilarious.

1 Like

Personally I would like to be able to have a snow fight in August just to feel what itā€™s like to be an aussie. :partying_face:

Wow what a nerd-fest ā€¦

Wrong forum, dimwats

to be fair, CCP turned my old Orbial Bombardment ammo BPOs i was collecting, into small ammo BPOs.

I was just wondering why they are so cheapā€¦ wellā€¦ i think I have spend about 100m Isk buying them cheap and now Iā€™ve to pay the price for this x_x Maybe I will just use all of them. At least this would be an epic journey and maybe due to some coding error i end up in Polaris x_X

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.