New Permanent Needlejack Filaments | EVE Online

Who is excited for the best thing to become permanent in EVE Online!

Solo and small gang pilots have a fantastic time!
Nullbears, this is your cue for salty tears, let’s see them!

Big hype! Thanks CCP!

12 Likes

OMG. That is hilarious.

2 Likes

Sorry, but I do not see the point by removing cyno, and replacing it with those elements. Cyno was more realistic in my opinion.

This is a video game. Who cares about “realistic”? lmao

7 Likes

thanks for this. i cant wait to be killed by randoms when im mining 99% less ore. Hell remove star gates and just make these the way to travel. Make it 100000% Random and get everyone killed and kill all the alliances and sov and just make it 1 huge cluster F pvp. SERIOUSLY want a plan from ccp because this random crap is annoying. Black out, sov changes, new gates, then new distances for said gates, vague changes to supers with ZERO info, no info on WH prop mod removel and now 95% less mins in null. I mean if you think about it, you are punishing players for logging on EvE to grind in a game that is designed to grind. And THanks for the red dot. I Love being told i have new ammo when i change my gun ammo ranges.

6 Likes

Cyno will still have a use, as this is random.

If you equipped yourself with these filaments then you could escape when the hostiles show up!

4 Likes

Also, cynos aren’t limited to 25 ships.

1 Like

50 ships if you are flying in battleships!

Fear the Frigates!

6 Likes

God yes. I hope you and other trash like you eventually quit so that amount of collective bitching in EVE Online drops like a rock.

8 Likes

Test Alliance Please Ignore. Big balls there to call others trash.

2 Likes

I’m just calling it like I see it, trash.

3 Likes

The first of many tears. Cry more nullbear!

4 Likes

So you join test, live off the legancy of rent and using others to get rich and fund ur trashy t1 test roams all day every day and trash talk players who BUILD ur ships. Smart guy. Once all ur ships are gone and ur mins are hard to get and ur pvp drops by 50%, youll be crying for more content. Your living off the builders who made ur alliances and sov stable.

2 Likes

GIVE ME MORE TEARS!!
What a wonderful day!!

4 Likes

I win. You have nothing but ‘’ you mad bro’’ left. See you when your minerals are gone. Unless your gunna go back to sucking goon’s c#$% again for them. winks

1 Like

Nullbears trying so hard to hold back their tears!
You can pretend like you’ve won, but these filaments are coming into the game! :slight_smile:

Look, mom, the trash is typing again!! He’s really salty!! :popcorn:

Instead of spamming, I’m just gonna sit here and keep eating my popcorn. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
How will @Totchibana cope? Will he ever recover?

5 Likes

I know, im thinking about the impact of this down the road. You are not. This tell’s me you make less then 30,000$ a year.

3 Likes

TY CCP I enjoyed the holiday ones and welcome using the new variants that are going to be added.

3 Likes

Awww yeah.