New Permanent Needlejack Filaments | EVE Online

Everybody but you believe it or not…

They don’t have a plan…the have just random ideas…

This is what you get when you fire all people with a love for the game and hire someone that walks by at this exact moment on the street out of coincidence…

2 Likes

You are so pathetic and dump it’s really funny how predictible your posts are…always the same crap…

The MINER AND PVE ‘trash’ are the ONLY HOPE for ccp to keep this game alive…otherwise you will HAVE no game to play dude…simply get that into your -obviously- small brain

1 Like

You wouldn’t want EVE to be realistic. Especially if you are a miner. Instead of harmlessly bouncing off my ship when I bump a mining barge, it should be instantly incinerated when I slam into it in a Vagabond or Mach doing 13 km/s. Also, if you haven’t noticed, we can warp through planets, warp through stations, and missiles and ammo pay no attention to line of sight and fire right through asteroids and other solid objects…

1 Like

Well i played jumpgate classic…30 min accelerating with the main engine ,30 min decelerating with the main engine in a freighter and then dying while docking because you collided with the docking tube… …WITH damage inflicting collision on EVERY object…

So yes…i KNOW what i’m talking about.

1 Like

Then every ship undocking from Jita 4-4 would be instantly destroyed from the collision damage…

And?

Your point is?

Be careful is the solution here…

Works on jumpgate will work here…

This is EVE Online, not whatever game you are talking about. You have no choice as to the speed or direction your ship gets ejected from the station. So there’s no being careful about it…

Yes this is eve…but i showed you that a little bit more ‘realism’ will not make the game ‘unplayable’ this was the whole point of your remark,already forgot? :slight_smile:

I think you misunderstood me. I personally would love it if EVE worked that way, but there would instantly be 10,000 posts from miners and carebears about how their ships were getting nuked left and right by a cheap as hell cruiser slamming into them at lightspeed.

All you need here is a damage model based on ship mass…you would need 5 frigs to kill a barge :slight_smile:

But yes i see your point but still…you can adapt…

A Stabber cruiser costs 10 million ISK and has a mass of 11.4 mt. A Skiff costs 200 million ISK with a mass of 10.0 mt. I’d throw 10 million ISK cruisers at 200 million ISK barges all day long, lol.

We can end this here…

Again…it worked at jumpgate…

Jumpgate was not unplayable…

This is all we need to know about the theme you brought up…

Long story short, EVE has been like this since day 1 and isn’t going to change. Now, back to the main subject, the null filament thing is quite hilarious. Use it to enter any random null system in a covops or interceptor, cloak up, and watch the tears roll in…

1 Like

Nobody as anything against miners and actual PvE players, but against mass farmers.

There is a big difference between them. Simply get that into your -obviously- small brain, so at least when you try to answer again you will know who you are defending instead of posting random BS.

1 Like

So CCP will soon introduce permanent Null-Teleport Filaments. The response to the Christmas experiment was surely positive overall. How do you guys feel about this being a permanent feature? It will surely stir up null-sec, as roaming fleets will no longer need to go through gate-camps. It will also allow blitz squadrons to strike deep behind enemy lines, should they be lucky enough to be teleported in the desired region.
The devblog has just been published:

6 Likes

I think it’s hilarious. It almost makes up for the red dot thing. Almost…

I didn’t play over xmas so know nothing about these. Are they a one-way ticket? Or does it leave a “gate” open or something?

One-way. They’re good fun.

1 Like

They are basically for suicide fleets into nullsec.

2 Likes