Season's Greetings from Team Talos dev blog discussion

Please use this thread to discuss the dev blog released by Team Talos about their efforts in 2019!

8 Likes

+1 Permanent Filaments in 2020ā€¦ everyone wants it.

8 Likes

I agree. I would love to see a permanent version of the holiday filaments.

2 Likes

hell yeah

Whatever could that teaser beā€¦

2 Likes

Clearly itā€™s the new Goonswarm Faction Keepstar, the BeeHive. >.>

2 Likes

+1 for filaments, I think the randomness helps balance it, along with the timer it gives. Just plain good fun.

Teaser: Shield Slaves?

1 Like

Happy Holidays to Team Talos, that was a nice little recap on recent changes.

Sooo, more ship and module updates with a return back to Module Tiericide again. Hopefully that doesnā€™t nerf my ship fits too muchā€¦

And please stop looking at nerfing the Muninn, itā€™s fine where itā€™s at. Instead of doing that, how about you start looking at buffing the other Heavy Assault Cruisers.

We are kicking off 2020 with a packed release on January 14th. I canā€™t spoil it completely but hereā€™s a little teaser - a stocking stuffer if you will - to hold you over:

Now if that means weā€™re going to have a Ģ¶SĢ¶eĢ¶rĢ¶pĢ¶eĢ¶nĢ¶tĢ¶iĢ¶sĢ¶ Sansha event, then Iā€™m definitely looking forward to it.
(EDIT: Thought the Logo was Serpentis.)

Anyway, I also want to include a great big ā€˜Thank Youā€™ for the Holiday gifts, the Apparel items and Ship Skins are definitely awesome.

Season Greetings to all CCP employees, hope you all enjoy the Holidayā€™s.

DMC

3 Likes

Thatā€™s Sanshaā€™s Nationā€¦ and a shield symbol. Betting ā€œShield Slaveā€ implant set? They have discussed it a lot in the past, and it may come with some Capital balance?

7 Likes

My mistake, thanks.

Will edit my post.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not the serpentis logo.

Serpentis logo is the two blocks with the serpentine wave between them.

Iā€™d like it on a polo shirt

2 Likes
  1. Challenge the Core of EVE and provide compelling content for veteran players.
  2. Ensure there is always something to look forward to through a rapid release cadence which provides new content or changes every two weeks.

The team failed at both. You guys need to try again.

4 Likes

Wrong.

3 Likes

And what suggestions will you make to help the team to achieve this goal?

4 Likes

None, I am here for my own entertainment only. I pay them to develop the game.

2 Likes

So you dont like what they did so far and have no suggestions to help them make the gane better, and becuase of this you want to just complain.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s where I differ from the idiots. I like the game and happily pay for it. It can be better of course and I voice that. I am not a quitter.

2 Likes

Yesā€¦ Whatā€™s your point?

1 Like

If you cant contribute constructivly then shut up and leave.

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s a logo for the new Sansha FoB event to farm Supers and Titans :thinking: