CCP Email - Friendship is the best ship❤️

So I just received an Email from CCP with the same title as this thread. I’m not sure but I think the reason for the Email is because of the Corona crisis currently hitting the world.

Take care of one another

Fly safe

EVE Online’s community is legendary for coming together in times of hardship and when their collective strength can be used to further a good cause. We encourage our community to stay safe and look after each other.

The best ship is friendship, so stay connected with one another - in-game or otherwise - and protect against loneliness.

All of us here at CCP

Anyway, I think the message is a nice gesture. Thank you CCP, it’s very much appreciated.

DMC

o7

14 Likes

Exactly right.

Over the next weeks and months, as people physically distance, maintaining social connections will be very important. And Eve players do it :smiley:

6 Likes

Also, something strange happened this weekend. Various CCP and ISD were seen on TQ “playing the game.” While not unprecedented, this activity just doesn’t fit the narrative. What next?

1 Like

Dogs and cats, living together, I suspect.

3 Likes

https://www.eveonline.com/article/q7juch/twitch-vs-eve-3?utm_medium=app&utm_source=launcher&origin=launcher

1 Like

Well said.

I feel quite strongly that a lot of MMORPGs facilitate a level of interconnection with the world for a lot of people who, whether because of physical or mental disability, anxiety or other socially limiting conditions, might otherwise not have very much contact with other people at all.

You can also add into this people who are isolated geographically or for other reasons too.

This part of the reason I think initiatives like B4R (Broadcast for Reps) are so brilliant because they let people connect and care for each other online.

1 Like

Can you stop necroing threads with your endless drivel? Thanks.

1 Like

How about you STFU and GTFO.

You’re doing exactly what you accuse others of, wanting those people silenced.

Dude, either post on topic or STFU

For someone who is all about friendliness and all that you sure dish it out a lot. And not within the rules of the forum, I must add.

Seems like I’m sticking to the topic at hand.

First off, you didn’t even read what this thread was about. I posted a notice about an Email I got from CCP. I didn’t claim anywhere that I would be Mr. Nice Guy and let trolls like you slap me around with that drivel you posted.

And no you’re not being on topic, what you’re doing is derailing this thread and I’ve already asked you twice to stop it.

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode Can you please clean up this thread and lock it.

I’m going to close this thread, but I’m also issuing you both a warning to quit being disruptive. Knock it off, or go duel at the sun with rifters.

Closed.

3 Likes