CCP EXPLAIN THE REIMBURSING OF LOSSES

Yes, well, I don’t think ‘CCP says…’ necessarily means the same thing as they endorse your personal opinion.

I’ll let you know, when I’ve reached 500m worth of daily login rewards.

Noooo. I was just jesting. In the first place my 500m ISK losses so far are piffling and a few percent of my worth, but more to the point I accept my losses as losses. A non-recoverable history is precisely what adds the risk and excitement to the game. Its an expensive way of learning to call for logi support sooner…but I haven’t made that mistake since.

And that is the very process of learning in Eve. I don’t want it to become like one of those games where you save progress and then try 67 variants until you beat the boss…all the while being able to go back to the save if you screw up.

I didn’t say anything about my personal opinion. You’re the one that believes CCP should be asking your permission to reimburse ships.

How have you not already?

That’s fine. That’s a choice you are making. Though aren’t most of your ships covered through SRP from your alliance anyway? Or do you decline SRP too?

Ah…you usual mis-interpreting of what others say.

Nope. Not gonna discuss what I haven’t actually said.

You should pray he doesn’t :smiley:

Ships should never be reimbursed except when lost to actual bugs. Never reimbursed for normal gameplay LOL.

Don’t fall for it :smiley:

You already know who Elizabet is :smiley:

2 Likes

Why? Unlike you, I don’t care one way or the other what other people agree with CCPs support team. It’s none of my business.

Since there is still no conclusive proof that gankinglosses were really refunded and none can be provided without violating the Terms of Service/E.U.L.A, we have to close this post.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting