CCP Falcon! o7

This man banned me more often than anyone else ever did
and I’ve served these years with pride. It’ll forever be a personal record of mine.

Thank you!

Take care.

o7

12 Likes

Thanks and fly safe!

o7

2 Likes

Maybe we get Verone back now…

5 Likes

Definitely not letting myself get banned by these other people,
who are supposed to be doing his job now. *pouts*

As if! :angry:

4 Likes

O7. Very good at his job and a nice guy.

4 Likes

I wasn’t a fan of some of the ideas he wanted to implement, but he will be surely missed for always being in contact with player community both here and on reddit. Without him, CCP is going to be even more out of touch with playerbase than before.

9 Likes

All the best to him. But now lets hope @CCP_Dopamine is more responsive than what Falcon was

3 Likes

Other than mindless ganking and blob drops the game doesn’t really allow for being an outlaw anymore, at least not in the sense that it used to be.

4 Likes

No more Falcon memes in the launcher? :thinking:

:ccpfalcon:

3 Likes

o7 thank you for your service

4 Likes

o7

Sorry to see you go.

4 Likes

First change in a long time that makes me feel more positive about EVE.

3 Likes

I find it insulting both to him as to us to not hear this first, or at all, via official channels.

8 Likes

Finally. After he got his mindboggling wish of removed local turned into reality, this person almost sunk EVE for real.

One can only hope that his successor will be less of a pain.

5 Likes

Good journeys and fly safe!

1 Like

Well, I agree with you halfway, it’s definitely insulting to us but how is it insulting to him?

He obviously had time to post it on his Twitter page but couldn’t post a thread here.

:thinking:

Maybe he got banned from the forums?

Anyway…

o7 Falcon

3 Likes

Well now we know why KIllah Bee Resigns from the CSM, to take over Falcon’s position, little by little the goons are replacing all CCP personal.

6 Likes

I think CCP lost touch with the playerbase during the 2011 Summer Of Rage and ever since then has been trying to get back in touch.

1 Like

They lost touch years before that, when they announced that they changed their goal from “create a cool game” to “get 300k subs”. That was around 2007ish.

3 Likes

So…

You want to -as a customer- hear company decisions before the staff is informed…?

A little bit outrageous isn’t it? :slight_smile:

Name me ONE company that does that please :slight_smile: