CCP Falcon! o7

This was the BEST decision CCP has made EVER…

Period…

It was ONLY taken back because all the others felt the need to lay down on their knees butt upwards to the goons after the goons raged out about it… :slight_smile:

There is no CCP member which has balls to stand up against the goons here anymore…and that’s sad…

6 Likes

All the best mate, fly safe o7.

3 Likes

I had my differences with him on the forums. But I also I agreed with him too and respected and admired the fact that he was very committed to the game, and in my opinion he added a lot to Eve. I happen to know some things he did to make Eve more fun for certain players which added to the game in terms of the Drifters and the story there and I know that he did more than that in other lore based events, game events and other stuff.

So I wish him luck in his future endeavours and say that he will be missed.

8 Likes

Paul/Verone/CCP Falcon…

If you happen to see this ole 'bony is wishing you all the best.

I saw the look on your face as the announcement was made to end the blackout and knew immediately you would be looking to do other things. Its hard to love something that refuses to love you back and thats when it’s time to walk the ■■■■ away and don’t look back with anything except pride.

If you actually decide to play again within the Veto framework…yell loud.

This is your game Paul. You can look back with pride at your virtual and real accomplishments within a challenging game environment. And by challenging I refer to the toxic spackers (thanks for teaching me that word all those years ago) that have brought this game to the brink of PTW forever blue circle jerk cesspool.

Whatever you decide to do…I hope you do it with the same passion you brought to EvE.

Best regards and good luck (ping IRL if you wish)

Bone

12 Likes

During the last AT, my fleet FC accidentally logged out 5 minutes before we were due to be teleported to Jove space. I had the dubious honor of letting CCP Falcon know we might need a few extra seconds. His response was classic:

“Lol, what a dumbass.”

We all got a hearty laugh out of that one. o7 CCP Falcon. We will miss your personality, dedication, and competence.

7 Likes

The best looking face in EVE going away :frowning:

I think you have somekind of agreement not to discuss your work in public. After your time of silence is gone I hope you share your reasons to leave CCP.

6 Likes

It seems that CCP is already looking for replacement for CCP Falcon…

3 Likes

I’m not convinced he’s ever going to read this,
maybe you want to find him on discord.

… and what’s a Spacker? :smiley:

1 Like

Damn it, I knew it. I noticed CCP Falcon was missing in the Dev posts, but I said to myself maybe he was just busy with some other project or something, however the bell already rang at the back of my head that something was wrong.

Hate to see him go, I wish him the best!

6 Likes

Game is dying for sure. Falcon actually got CCP clean from the bot fix it has for almost a whole month.

Falcon must have felt like the spouse of an addict everyday he went to work. Seeing something you love just get sicker and sicker while taking abuse from their junky crab mates because you are trying to get them clean.

Take a break mate, CCP is terminal now dude, you tried.

9 Likes

It would have been the best decision ever made if CCP had actually thought this through and had not sperged this out like a TEST member spergs Dreddit Is Recruiting in local. The way CCP did it, however, is far from the best decision ever made. It was the worst decision because the implementation was disastrous.

1 Like

Won’t be missed. Also, Veto. can kma.

4 Likes

:partying_face:

Is that some kind of tradition in CCP that about halloween time some community devs have to leave CCP? :thinking:

5 Likes

Thanks for trying, Falcon. We understand how much you tried to push for a better version of EVE Online for everyone. Thanks for all you’ve done and hope to see you around!

7 Likes

o7 Falcon glhf

5 Likes

o7 Falcon, I didn’t interact with you directly, but you always seemed to push in the right direction. Fly safe in your next adventure!

5 Likes

Fly safe Falcon. You did your job well and fought the good fight as long as you could.

It’s dangerous to read too much into one person leaving, but I wonder if we look back in a few years at the events of 2019 in Eve, how shockingly clear the fate of Eve was being telegraphed.

Anyways, o7 Falcon. I hope that next adventure finds you as soon as you want it.

8 Likes

All.the best

3 Likes

Best of luck for whatever you decide to do from here on, Falcon. You’ll be missed.

It’s a British insult, derived from the word Spastic, which is a derogatory term for someone with Cerebral Palsy. It is used to call someone an idiot, mentally deficient, etc.

4 Likes

All the best for the future! O7

3 Likes