CCP Falcon! o7

No, it’s about him having to slip away unnoticed and unannounced. One would expect such a thing to be stated officially, he deserves that.

3 Likes
3 Likes

It’s cute seeing all these children who’ve never held a job spewing such hateful comments about a guy who just left because their feelings were hurt in a video game.

10 Likes

Is EVE now going to be pay to win game after moral guard of EVE is gone?

2 Likes

lmao, “moral guard”.
goon pet at best.

I thought he was resposible for releasing the “Starter Pack” wich comes with a 40% damage booster and enough SP to fly a Kiki?

1 Like

He still owes me £20.

This is a sad day…

7 Likes

o7 Falcon may you always ride the solar wind.

3 Likes

FALCON PUNCH.

1 Like

“… and that’s the way it goes.”

4 Likes

At least I got to get one photo with him. Nice guy.

o7

3 Likes

Let me guess, your a carebear

2 Likes

It was necessary to implement “scenario A” in 2015.

A) Jamyl gets saved from the Other and becomes a wholesome empress (with her cloning either remaining unchallenged or, potentially, the TC removing the Sacred Flesh doctrine entirely)

:fu:

1 Like

What does this mean?
I don’t understand.

Good luck!

o7

3 Likes

I do love the job description

Reporting to the Director of Customer Support, the EVE Online Community Developer will work alongside colleagues in EVE Online’s tight-knit Community team at CCP’s Reykjavik studio in Iceland and will collaborate with CCP’s Brand, PR, Events and Game Development teams.

I wonder did they deliberately leave out;

“You will be USED as the public face for every unpopular change made to the game”

“You will be encouraged NOT to interact with the community on the games official forums but instead use pretty much every other form of social media to push CCP’s often narrow minded short sighted vision for the game”

“You will be told NOT to respond to player concerns on the official forums or any other social media if it is not within the parameters of what the out of touch, past it, CEO of the company wants”

These aspects of the job will make you very unpopular with many within the player community but poor management poor management and if you aren’t prepared to take it on the chin for the sake of often poorly thought out and implemented game design and a CEO who’s only interests are his forthcoming pension and pretending to know anything about the game while in public - Don’t apply for the job as community manager.

I often disagreed with Falcon’s posting and lack thereof but have to admire the guy for being used as the public scapegoat for CCP’s poor management of the game over recent years for as long as he did.

o7 Falcon, even i will miss you and wish you all the best - You deserve it.,.

3 Likes

o7 Falcon. Thanks for all the work over the years. We will miss ya, but will be happy to see you in space as a player again.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Exactly my thoughts man :thinking:

5 Likes