CCP Falcon! o7

CCP’s problem has been being in touch with the player base and not their own vision and direction for the game. Democracy does not work.

3 Likes

I called it on september 16th and the thread got locked!!!

How ya like me now?!

7 Likes

Ahhh, so you did.

Wait, Olmeca Gold will quit the CSM?

Well, at least you were half right.

:no_mouth:

3 Likes

The CSM’s term isn’t over yet.
There’s still time for him to quit! :smiley:

5 Likes

Would you give me your stuff?

Hi! I’ve sent you an in-game mail!
Even if you don’t want to log in anymore,
I must ask you to log in once and read it.

Thank you!

I liked your post, but I would not call them intellectually impaired.

I had my issues with CCP Falcon, but overall I thought he did more good things than bad for Eve. His comments about the botting cheating that the CEO of PIRAT had done was something I respected him for.

I am also very aware of the massive amount of community work that he did, and it was huge, I am also aware of him taking time to make some lore based stuff fun for those that really added to the game.

So in spite of the limited personal conflict I had with him on the forums, which I understood in terms of deletion and blocking of my threads and posts on bumping and player loss while PA was looking to buy CCP and blaming me when another was harassing me on the forums I see him as a net loss to Eve.

Not to argue about this, I saw your point on the impact of the blackout which he supported, but I hope you got what I was getting at in terms of just making this happen in isolation without changing either cloaking or the cnyo was wrong on a number of levels.

Good to see you are still active. o7

Were you chittering there?

1 Like

Man, this thread attracts all kinds of cockroaches. :blush:

7 Likes

o7 Falcon, I thank you.

5 Likes

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a new Leadership of CCP games…

2 Likes

Expected community manager to drop few lines to mentioned community when leaving company,might putting too much thought into it.

Some of his writing was straightforward toxic and corrosive to new players imo,on other hand his recent comments about game are more or less in line with my self.

2 Likes

I guess the Falcon won this one.

2 Likes

Sad news indeed.

Falcon, you had a tough job dealing with the worst of us. But you always fought the good fight and eve would have been dull place without you.

The Falcon Punch will go down as key moment in eve’s history, and perhaps means more now than it did then.

5 Likes

My PC will have to do a long update on the client but I’ll get around to it soon enough.

1 Like

This is sad news.

To me this is a serious indication of which way the game is headed. As longtime devs leave, the old hardcore EvE becomes a little more forgotten and replaced by a softer candy land version. This could be the final nail for EvE as we knew it.

Good luck Falcon, at whatever your future holds. o7

5 Likes

@Theron_Larkis

You! I just saw you here, liking my post!
I have questions!

2 Likes

No, it is not. It’s great news!!!

4 Likes

The last ccp member with balls big enough to face the goons and not presenting his butt to them the moment they just clear their throats leaving is no good news at all…

CCP Con, “face” the goons? He is a goon.

1 Like

Times be changing, 12 month ago could you have envisaged Eve without Falcon and Guard. Things are afoot.

3 Likes