CCP hates miners = confirmed

The level of discourse and discussion from the eve forums makes me do that too. Thanks for adding high quality discussion.

1 Like

How would this accomplish that goal?

1 Like

Took a single side comment out of a large post and ignored the rest. Bravo…it wouldnt accomplish anything, that was the point. ill just delete that part since it distracts from the point of my post

1 Like

Uh ok.

Simple question that stood on its own but ok.

2 Likes

oh shut up, mining now is still far better than it was a few years ago; either htfu or just leave.

2 Likes

It is possible in highsec to get more minerals out of the same volume of ore than before.
How exactly is that a nerf. In most sensible worlds we call that a buff.

The other barges got pg/cpu buffs. pointing at the single barge that got a tiny nerf does not a real nerf make.

Other barges got buffed for short cycles, as did covetors/hulks since they got a cycle time decrease ability also.

Training a skill is not a nerf, mining drone yield got raised, buff

etc.

I mean, yes there have been occasional nerfs to mining, there have also been a huge list of buffs, and you trying to spin some of these as nerfs just shows you don’t understand how EVE works mechanically.

Can’t or will not?

2 Likes

Rorqual onboard manufacturing, refinery and mineral compression.
Clone Bay, Ship docking with Pilot hangers. real floating market Hub.
Totally Invulnerable for short periods of time.

What more would a Pilot want when afk mining a ice belt?

1 Like

If CCP hates miners, why does the best looking ship in the game still have mining bonus?

3 Likes

Well, for some of them, this IS their real life…

1 Like

Just as moon mining in HS is a nerf to LS and NS as it devalues those activities. 68.

If it was purely speed that would be different. The problem is utilisation. A full cycle that pulls in less than a full amount is sub-optimal. Having more strip miners reduced utilisation loss overall in such situations.

A perfect hulk fills up in less than 4 minutes, with drones and implants and crystals the second cycle won’t fit, so you’re already jet canning. This displaces the bonus of a retriever ( who cares about ore holds when you’re shoving crap in cans? ) and the procurer then becomes the thing to use because the first two will just get tanked in high security space anyway.

You get more total yield out of a %3 mining implant.

No, because Delve wouldn’t be mining more in a minute than the rest of the game does in a week with 50 man multi-boing rorqual swarms.

Like how the blackout applied everyone, but not equally?

So is mining in high security space in a dreadnaught, but its still done.

You can stick your fingers in your ears as much as you want and claim people are playing the victim, the challenge was to provide a list and a list was given.

In delve they are used, in null they just die.

Unspeakable destroying his parent’s house and cat videos?

Where did all the rorquals go?

Still doesn’t make much compared to other activities that aren’t a big con job.

Even a small nerf is still a nerf.

I would bet that any hs belt would be gone faster with a 3 strip setup than a 2 of equal total yield.

Forcing people to train mining laser upgrades to 5 for the fit to work is a nerf, even if it was only one ship that gets nerfed.

Like I said, the challenge was to provide a list, we can argue the items all day long, its still list.

2 Likes

All I know is my HS indy alt slaves are pulling in more than they ever have before from HS

Hell, there’s not even been an attempted gank on em for months

4 Likes

The point is that if half the items on your list are either incorrect or buffs, it seriously throws any claims about ‘miners just get nerfed, CCP hates miners’ into the bin.
I mean, really, did anyone seriously think that in the 17 years of EVE ANY ship has never been buffed or nerfed if it’s been around a while.

1 Like

Was it removed in the same patch? Because, you know, “Mining” skill gives even bigger bonus, but that is completely irrelevant.

If you are talking about Sabus, he wants to mine in highsec with Rorquals. Not quite ridiculous.

Echelon.

1 Like

Nerfing of Site Payouts is clearly a nerf to Echelon.

Buff the Zeyphr while we are at it.

Okay as a wormholer for life here is some tips. Scan down your holes before hand and when a new sig pops up stop what youre doing and, ready, SCAN DOWN YOUR HOLES. go at least two deep. get an understanding of what your risk is mate.

1 Like

I think you’ll find it is a lot less than that. You obviously have no idea what a “perfect Hulk” is AND as you then went on to say…

Yes you do. Youget more than you get from Level 1 of Mining Drone Spec. Then you get less than Level 2 and then you have half of Level 3 etc etc but then, the 3% Highwall is what… 24mil? and when you get podded it’s gone but the skills never leave so… what the hell is your point there?

Erm… what? Now you just seem to be saying random words while fuelling your apparent obsession with Delve. Your fantasy regarding these mythical 50-deep mobs of Rorq’s is bizarre to say the very least.

It was in NS. It was not “everyone” cos it was, you know, ONLY in NS.

Projecting much?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Oh you are fkn adorable!

“I don’t want to bother with training so I should just get everything instantly”

Seriously now, just fk off.

1 Like

What the hell are you talking about?

Blockquote SCAN DOWN YOUR HOLES. go at least two deep.

this somehow sounds… strange…

2 Likes