he said he gave up the fight month ago and i just came back on today and was like wtf and this is not teh first time i here about ccp doing ■■■■ all so i couldnt hold back xD
Ok, I gonna give you the benefit.
Why won’t your friend used 2FA if he had so much assets? That’s the only piece of the puzzle that does not add up.
I can see CCP not reimbursing someone for losing that amount of stuff, I mean, I know CCP very well… But the 2FA is not hackable, it’s on another device, they could not log into EVE without the authenticator code.
Unless we are talking about the hacker getting remote access to the computer, then I can’t even start… Then I must agree with CCP.
he knows he is not getting his stuff back he just want the sp back that is years lost there
with the auth i just got that my self today after all this stuff
I don’t know the innerworkings of ccp and their security team, so i am only going on what I see here.
Some of the information isn’t adding up.
more than 3 months ago this happened and your friend filed reports with ccp. they said they’d give the sp back, and your friend asked to have their account deleted. Which, according to you took 48 hours to do.
Then, a month ago he came back, on an account he requested ccp to delete and apparently got confirmation of and saw russians jump freightering all of his stuff out?
Then today he tells you he gave up fighting for his stuff and sp back a month ago, after being told he’d at least get the sp back but he already requested the account to be deleted.
How is he logging into a deleted account?
It sounds like you might be righteously angry about the situation, but you need to take a moment and articulate exactly what happened and in the timeframe you are aware of. As it stands, it sounds like things are being added after the fact to validate previous information but it directly counters some of the previous information.
By the way i’m not saying this because I can do anything about it. I’m saying this stuff so if it is a real situation and not just trolling you dont have to slog through a bunch of people calling you a liar and making fun of you.
i said he wanted them to block his alts acc so no one could log on them and he got on his main just in time and then he could se them jf everything out it tok them a few days i cant remembe everything and if they want to do that out or make fun of me im sure ill live they can do what they want tbh
Oh ok. So they were taking all of his stuff the same day you guys came back to the game?
You’re sure your friend isnt lying to you?
i just came back today stoped playing in november and all this happend in december so when he told me all this stuff today and nothing has happend i got mad cos it just shows how bad the gm’s are today and this is not the first time i here stuff like this so i had to say somthing cos making a ticket does nothing not that this will aswell but i just had to get it out
i cant find the words but it is just sad how the gm’s are today
and yes im sure hes not lying even i droped every plan about resubing to the game again on my 7 acc cos this is not worth paying for anymore with how they treat players that have been paying for their accounts for 10+ years
I would hate to see some bad actors taking everything and then running you out of the game.
CCP is like doing anything legal. it takes months, checks and double checks, a blood sample, a stool sample, contracts for your first born and then more paperwork.
Patience. If there is someone to punish, I’m sure they’re on the case!
Ahhh classic.
The old “If you don’t give me something we’ll cancel all our contracts with you” threat.
7 accounts.
The game will die if you leave. Noooooooo!
i know it wont die and ofc there will be one like you here a manchild trying to troll and thats how it is you do you what gotta do to feel like a big man xD
once in a while people follow through with that. I know someone that stopped paying for all but 1 account and bought a bunch of laptops for cheap.
It would be far easier to understand if this story would be told firsthand and not by hearsay.
It is missing several key points also in the interaction with CCP. Usually you can look into the state of your ticket, follow up on it and even request escalation. You don’t sit for three months waiting without a possibility to ask about your ticket.
I am sure they are analyzing every log on it that they can find to pinpoint the culprits and follow the item trails to identify everyone. And also of course they try to determine if your mate is worthy to have the things restored as he could have been a botter or used other shady software.
And if your friends computer got compromised then the question is how and was he able to fix it. I’m not sure how you get to convince CCP that he has it under control now because for all that they know, the day they restore the stuff the hackers log back in and take everything again. Then what?
Ok Karen.
I mean, if you’re calling me a manchild for nothing, then I must call you a Karen for being one.
Do you think anyone gives a ■■■■ if you cancel your accounts?
I’d hazard that the vast majority of those who have interacted with you, want you to cancel.
Please. Cancel and leave.
HOLD.
For the first time in the history of these forums, I really need assets / PLEX / ISK. Please contract it to me before deleting.
PROCEED.
Technically since this game is not well protected on my end, I would guess your friend got hacked by someone with access to his PC. All PCs have log in password options, you could set a bootup password on powerup too.
My point here is, I find it highly likely your fiend’s PC got accessed by… another friend, while he went to make a sandwich. He should have a hotkey on Windows to screen lock his PC.
Mine Safe ![]()
I mean, I’m 10 years trying to recover my Twitter account…
I know how ■■■■ can go wrong. To be honest I gave up, Twitter was garbage, now it’s X I want it back.
Sometimes, security team can’t just believe you, this gray area is a problem. Your history is 50-50, I wouldn’t keep high hopes.
For what?
I got nothing, I was just being greedy.
I realized all my goals are a stupid pursue of even more ISK generation. Like buying my way into a BS and doing Lvl 4’s until my mind melt.
Thanks for keeping me straight.