CCP killed highsec PvP

No. Don’t evade the question. You said you saw no facts. Is what I said a fact or is it not?

I made 5 suggestions to be implemented together.

If you have issue with one or more, then address them directly as they are stated.

I am addressing it, but before we can continue do you need to tell me why what I said is not a fact. Or else I have to assume you’re dodging my question on purpose and you don’t actually want a discussion.

So go ahead and answer the question.

To which numbered point does your question pertain?

You lose, mate.

Even Donald Trump answers questions when being ask about his statements. If you cannot do the same then you don’t want a discussion.

Its a very simple and direct question, which Ive re-iterated twice now.
I specifically numbered my points to aid you in directed response.

If you cant answer that, I cant help you.

… which I’ve asked you and you didn’t want to answer it.

This is ridiculous.

I ask again, for the third time, to which numbered point of mine does your question pertain?

Not happening, mate. I’ve asked you first and before we continue will you have to answer to me.

Fine.

Please re-state your query.

No. Scroll up and read again. I will bury this thread if I have to. You will have to make an effort when you want your discussion.

Was this the question you refer to?

No, this one:

Ok.

10 Corps with 10 players each declaring 1 war each = 10 wars and 100 players.
1 Corp with 100 players declaring 10 wars = 10 wars and 100 players.

The above is a fact, and not one I have ever disputed.

So what?

Ok, then I’ll just ignore that you’ve said you wouidn’t see any facts, but that in fact you do. Can we continue from there and you actually take my comment serious and don’t cast it aside with a silly statement?

I link it for you:

I dont know what you mean.
The arithmetic of the above is not new to me, and included in consideration/presentation of my proposal.

Im at a loss to understand what you are driving at :confused:

I’m trying to have a real conversation with you over the consequences of a wardec limit.

Or say, when you limit the number of wardecs then what do you think will happen? You must have some idea of what this will do or you wouldn’t be suggesting it.

You could simply have asked for specifics on 2) of my proposal instead of this run-around. I told you 3 times I numbered them for YOU, for convenience and structure, not cos I arbitrarily like putting numbers infront of my points.

1. Implement wardec cap based on number of Omegas in declaring Corp.

My proposal would be <10 Omegas in Corp = 10 declared wars cap, and an additional 5 wardecs for each 10 Omegas in the Corp, beyond 10.

If the Omega count drops below a threshold in the Corp, the oldest wardec declaration is a loss and ends.

I did. I asked you to list some of the consequences:

I am then still not asking for your proposal. You’ve posted it often enough. You think I wouldn’t see it?

I am asking you to tell me what you think the consequences of it will be.

I somehow have the feeling that you just don’t have a clue on what it is you’re actually doing here. It’s as if you haven’t actually thought about it, just want to see it put in place, and when it causes problems, will you do the same thing over and over again - fix each new problem with another suggestion until perhaps one day you’ll fixed it. Only by that time will you have ruined the game.

So instead of experimenting with EVE, how about we actually discuss the suggestions? So please do make a start and tell us what you think the consequences are. These are your suggestions and so you should go first.

Ive already answered that.
The whole point of the package change I proposed is more HS PvP as a result of the changes, in total.