CCP on Declarations of War Podcast

BS…

All you do is grief new players mining in Ventures while being 100% protected by CONCORD, you sociopath griefing scumbag…

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I literally did it with YOU, personally. It was NOT hard OR elite. No one is buying your BS.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Either that or they just view it as idiotic and childish … you decide :thinking:

2 Likes

Ah yes, here is the true elite PvP.

Dropped: 4,467,680.49 ISK :smile: :joy: :rofl: :sob:

I guess the Loot Fairy wasn’t so impressed. :woman_fairy:

I think it’s idiotic and childish when players take other players’ pieces in chess. Why can’t the rooks and the bishops just get along? Having a bunch of horses jump over the peasantry isn’t how you build a functional society. That game is nothing but a utopia for sociopath radicals who think that the only way to play is by trying to eliminate everyone who isn’t the same color as they are. Well, the world isn’t as black and white as those psychos seem to believe. There are more ways to go about things than just wanton violence. Everyone should have the opportunity to become a queen if they want to, without having to worry about getting griefed out of the game after taking just a single step out of the starter zone.

4 Likes

I’ve never said otherwise

Also interesting view of chess you have

1 Like
  • Because rooks are elite, they have more squares to move than bishops.

• Peasants should be remembered their position in society, to sacrifice themselves and hold the line.

• Not true, the purpose of the game is to make the enemy king surrender, all the rest is irrelevant and means to an end.

• Here you mistake the color of the faction with the color of the subjects, the color of the subjects is irrelevant.

• Pawns can become queens if they reach the other side, total democracy.

• Any piece can be taken out even in starter zone, all subjects should trust their commander and do what’s needed to achieve victory.

Chess is life.

Edit: Sociopath, according to some philosopher is a lie. A human either as sentiments or just rationalize them, it’s not possible to fabricate them with society models. Hysteria on the other side…

2 Likes

Hardley pretty common or garden stuff and I’m not the one who claims to being an elite pvper am I ?

1 Like

This stream filled me with dread and sorrow.

How can you think that how you have changed the game is for the better!? Capital and sub capitals were decouple before the changes. Capitals need capital component and you guys could have just changed capital component BPOs.

If you wanted to nerf moons that is fine but you should have removed the FoBs from high sec. Reduced reward but with all the added risk. Do you not understand risk Vs reward?

If Rorqs need a panic module in Null Sec under Capital umbrella, then Orcas should have them also. Null Sec is a lot safer then High Sec. Risk Vs reward again.

Before moon mining was a thing. I could mine everything I need to build in high sec except for 3 minerals. I paid scouts to let me know when ore anoms were up and what was inside of the anoms. I moved once 2-3 weeks to mine other minerals throughout high sec. Now I can only mine 3 minerals in all of high sec and that is not enough to build anything! Where do you think that is right?

To the CCP developers that are cowering or remaining silent. You need to speak up and fight for Eve/ the player while you can. The direction the game/management is taking this game will effect your jobs sooner or later.

@CCP_Rattati I have nothing to discuss with you. Your view point on Eve is 180 degrees out from mine. I watched what happened to Dust 514 economy and it is same thing happening in Eve under your watch again. The road to hell is paved with good intention.

6 Likes

In EVE as in life, the only constant is change. Anyone, including nullsec (which doesn’t have the highsec mins,) can go to Jita to get what they don’t have, from other players in all walks of life. CCP has embraced this single market so completely, that they designed a custom interior for it.

in my opinion Bounty Risk Modifier is broken. A system with a low BRM never recover. I rat completely afk for a week in my myrmidon forsaken hubs in 0.0 and lost not even once a ship. PVP player not once showed up in system coz of the low isk in the ESS. I made around 5mio a tick. This is a joke.

I’m sure, if i would fly T1 Abyssals in highsec, in nearly complete safety, i would made more isk. As long red loot is buyed by NPCs by a fix rate of 100k isk and have no sort of a BRM, the game is completely broken.

No one rats in 0.0 with the risk of losing your +2b ship, if you can run Abyssals in highsec and make more isk/h with lower risk.

Why reply to negative Nancy whining of folks who aren’t interested in a reasonable discussion, but are just sulking like toddlers because their cookie got taken away? Why feed trolls?

Ask an actual, non-leading and interesting question.

1 Like

Implicit design, the only question is if they realised this is happening or are into the wheel.

Like I said, why would he reply to sulking and leading troll questions.

I think the scarcity program has been really healthy for EvE.

I’m glad CCP has been making the effort.

3 Likes

The game has players.

It needs less hysterical players.

3 Likes

The only issue with the recent changes is that CCP didn’t commit to them for the duration that is required to actually fix the game.

3 Likes

I’d like to see a return to Black Out.

3 Likes

I have a few questions:

Monitoring of Prosperity and Scarcity

What specific metrics does CCP look at to determine what is “Scarcity” and what is “Prosperity”, and what is the objective criteria for those metrics used to make a determination about the state of the game?

I would be happy to learn about specific metrics and their numbers, and if that is not possible, just about the specific metrics without number, and if those too must remain secret, then the general types of things examined.

Post-Prosperity Changes

What guiding principles guide future economic changes to the game? Is it one of steady-state changes, where for every faucet introduced we should expect a corresponding sink, to maintain balance?

I ask because in past dialog on these forums @CCP_Psych jokingly mentioned an idea I shared of making tailings/waste salvageable – and therefore providing secondary economic effects along horizontals (salvaging) and verticals (mining) – was spying on some brainstormed ideas in notes of theirs. While I did go to Reykjavik for the New Years – beautiful view of fireworks from the top of that blue skyscraper by the big FOSS Hotel – I am not spying on y’all. :stuck_out_tongue: I am not saying this idea is happening either, but it is my “imagined stand-in example” for new economic activity. I would have a very different opinion of ideas in this category if this came at the expense of other economic activity – existing economic activities being adjusted downward. And that depends on the philosophy going forward.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like