CCP Please Stop Destroying EVE

I could care less where you got your caveman goon kills at. A competition implies a fair playing field, but because CCP only caters to you means that the playing field is not fair. You are driving away players from the game and that is why there are only 25,000 people online, most of which are alts

6 Likes

You don’t get it, do you? We are all trolls by your standards, I think this game is not for you.

2 Likes

No, it doesn’t.

2 Likes

If you people are indeed not taking advantage of the game and other players, then give me an answer as to why we are not able to turn PVP on or off? We can even place it on a week long timer so people don’t instantly switch. Or possibly, give each player 1 hour a day to travel without getting murdered by you fools. You, people, don’t want a system like that because you know that would take away your advantage.

3 Likes

Because that’s not the game that CCP designed when they came up with this.

We don’t want a system like that because we don’t need it. For 16 years, EVE has been fine. Snowflakes like you are the ones who come in, cry about things, and then eventually leave because you can’t handle it.

9 Likes

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? How can you call yourself a winner when you are playing on an uneven playing field.

4 Likes

that is not a reason, of course you don’t want YOUR unfair advantages taken away. But please give us a way to get around you cavemen sitting on gate and scanning people down. I could care less if your kills are not from gate camping, the fact it exists is nonsense.

Also, this game won’t be around for another 16 years if they allow Nullsec Cavemen to make all the rules.

3 Likes

I’ve got a better idea. Why don’t you just grow a spine and stop being such a coward?

Cry all you want, it’s not gonna happen. Either you’re gonna grow some balls, or eventually you’re just gonna leave and go play Hello Kitty Dream Island or some crap that’s more your style.

6 Likes

Then how can you call yourself a winner? Proves your caveman mentality. Soccer fields have the same sized goals, you cavemen want us to have to shoot into a trash can while all you have to do is hit the side of a barn with your other Cavemen friends.

3 Likes

Please don’t make me go through this Caveman to get to my content CCP. People like you ruin every single game that comes out, Gate Camping is not what they intended when they made this game, it was a consequence of caveman human nature. And now you people buy so much plex, the company is Enslaved to you PVP only Cavemen

3 Likes

Because that forces me to multibox or spend a stupid amount of time moving back and forth. Multiboxing should be illegal as well but this company just wants move from you PVP Goons and has become a slave to giving you more people to kill.

2 Likes

Citation needed in this dojo

Why are there miners at a lowsec gate?

Oh my second favourite appeal after “Im being forced”.

And there we go. 100% Completion SS Grade.

You have unlocked “Apathy”

3 Likes

OP: “caveman”

Low sec:
geico-caveman-gif

8 Likes

It’s actually an ambush, which is not only PvP but a time honoured military tactic sometimes used by criminals.

9 Likes

Yikes. I was going to call shenanigans on this new forum alt but… that killboard.

I’m really not trying to shame you OP, and you deserve some credit for not giving up, but the game is a PvP game - always has been and always will be. It is baked into the core design.

That said, highsec is really, really safe, and basically allows you access to most aspects of the PvE and industrial game with negligible risk of being exploded against your will, certainly as a newer player. You only really become a target their once you are rich enough people decide to pay the cost to attack you and take your ample stuff.

But otherwise, lowsec is literally a warzone, and nullsec and WH - completely lawless space. Some players really like that game play, so it is a little selfish to ask CCP to remove it from the so you can have more safe space to do basically the same stuff you can already do safely in highsec.

8 Likes

For a moment there it sounded like you understood

1 Like

Mcnasty…you know, it’s not overly difficult to enjoy full access to lowsec content all alone without dying to pvp hunters. This game is built upon a risk/reward foundation where the higher end content requires being willing to endure and survive higher levels of risk, which include possible ship loss to pvp. If fear and cowering is your thing, well, you’re more than welcome to enjoy the safety Concord provides and not risk it…and if you’d like to actually have some guts, well, it’s not that tough to stay alive out in lowsec…just use your head :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re pretty clearly not even all that familiar with the game.

What makes you think you’re qualified to render any such assessment (aside from an intractable case of dunning-kruger?)

1 Like

These new threads have a distinct whiff of sock-puppet about them :-

• Mcnasty_graymane - Joined 2 hours - “CCP Please Stop Destroying EVE”
  • Equ_Snc - Joined 6 hours ago - “CCP please fix hi-sec”
11 Likes

OP let his dreams be memes.