CCP Please Stop Destroying EVE

Yep, we’re Doomed !!

BadHarshAustraliansilkyterrier-size_restricted

So sad.

Folks, you heard it here first…

3 Likes

I stopped reading at “world of warcraft”

11 Likes

I am a high sec player who rarely engages in PVP. The game is just fine as is. You are piece of dog s__t and need to be banned. Get lost and back to WOW.

also LOL Mcnasty graymane | Character | zKillboard

9 Likes

It is easy: I am a winner.

3 Likes

Why do you dislike cavemen?

Take note everybody: this is what happens when you put people in lock down. Very scary.

5 Likes

I have a feeling we’re going to see a lot of troll-posts like OP as folks get bored.

6 Likes

OP needs to be more specific; they could be referring to humans, neanderthals, denisovans or any of the other related genus homo species that lived in caves.

7 Likes

If they’re cavemen, why can’t you (presumably playing the role of the superior, anatomically modern human being) outsmart these simpletons?

5 Likes

I think the failure in his treastise is in his lack of research.

Cavemen did not become obsolete as a lifestyle due to being out-evolved, as relatively modern human remains can attest to. They were competed out by more organised human groups who could operate together for maximum efficency and whose levels of solidarity were greater than those of disparate isolated tribes.

But we know this is not how HS operates.

3 Likes

Calm down, we are not the 1st of April yet.

Players have been complaining for YEARS about the lack of focus on low-sec PvP, if you are gonna pretend the opposite and in the same time believe that you somehow represent the playerbase, you are either an enormous troll, or a complet fool.

Oh, and, just so you know, ending you posts with this “#” BS just make you look absolutely pathetic.

Edit, because that needed a bonus:

Please, stop with this huge fake news too.

The reality is that every single game that cames out in the last 5 years have been trying their best to cater to people like YOU.

YOU are the one that ruin every single game that comes out. But, since it’s never enough for people like you, and you can’t stand having only 95% of the gaming industry licking your shoes instead of 100%, you keep coming to the remaining 5% that are made for actual PvP players, and being like “yOu TrY tO dEsTrOy GaMeS”.

No, we try to defend our remaining 5% against disgusting self-centered people like you who want to forcefully convert the remaining 5% into other copy/pasta of the 95% you already own.

That’s funny that you used the example of World Of Warcraft, because this is a prime example of a game that has been murdered for self-centered kid like yourself. RIP WoW.

5 Likes

I’m not sure why this is supposed to be bad. I like to feel good about myself

2 Likes

No, people who play MMOs alone have the option of multi boxing.

Telling yourself the other team is just one multi boxer is a cop out.

1 Like

Actually destruction is a really important economic construct, you do read the Monthly Economic Reports don’t you?

Gate camping contributes to the overall health of the economy.

Plus the bonus for mining ships is not just the destruction but also the prevention of more ore entering the economy.

1 Like

I do lowsec PVE content off and on, and I’ve never found PvPers to be hugely successful at locking me out of it. In fact, the most fun you can have is finishing a combat site and grabbing the loot and warping away right as the PVPer warps into the last room.

But why are you mining solo in low sec?

6 Likes

I feel unclean but I find myself agreeing with a post from @Scoots_Choco

2 Likes

Sabus version … 5? 6?

2 Likes

Like many these days he is confusing equality of outcome with equality of opportunity. He wants the dank ISK and purples of Low and Null without the actual danger and effort.

I moved to Null in January and I have not had an issue with podding or gate camping since then. Part of that is learning how to travel safely (Interceptors are your friend for solo travel back and forth to High/Null) and b) actually participating in PvP and learning it is not that bad at all. Also, if it hurts when you hit your thumb with the hammer, maybe stop hitting your thumb and stop blaming the hammer?

1 Like

That, or they can make criminal offenses in high sec matter again. There was a time this kind of crap wasn’t relevant. Or citizens of high sec ought to kick out the trouble makers. There are less of them than there is hs population. Like go hunting on the weekends.

Really? When might that have been?

That would require organizing and planning, and the average highsec player makes goldfish seem like they can gaze into the very fabric of space and time.

I should hope so! Generally not a very good situation when the predators outnumber the prey.

1 Like