CCP, please tone down the NPC miners

No, he is explaining why the people who are making up assumptions without checking them first (they were easy to realize false) are completely a waste of time.

He is providing more information about his vision of the mechanism, after realizing that some were not as obvious as he first believed : people don’t get what he noticed at all.

FYI if he had not made the test, I would not believe him when he says that NPC miners are responsible for the removal of ore belts in a full system.

Keeping discussions on topic is now salt in the internet generation. That’s hilarious. Having responses to people who re-enter the actual discussion, to keep the topic living and responsive to those replies. That’s now just flipping out. Providing examples and fully addressing each response, concern, or counterpoint. Now just walls of text.

It would be an easy argument to make that you’re saltier here than I am. I’m just continuing the discussion that I started. I’m not sure what your goal was, but it wasn’t contribution, which I pointed out.

I think things were likely fine before the retune of distribution. My guess is that the npc fleets were not tuned along with the action. This is why the title of the thread, and discussion since then, is oriented around ‘I think this needs tuning.’

What systems are they, i cant verify anything if all he does is say i mine somewhere but i assure your im 100% honest in what i claim. Tell me yhe exact system and actually allow me to verify rather then sayimg im ti lazy to check on something you gave no information on.

For a price my alt can come in there a clear out the ENTIRE fleet. Mail me in game. Will let you warp in to see all the wrecks. I can kill the response fleet as well, though that is much more involved and serves no real purpose.

Wait 6 hours til I log back in, then I’ll go take a hop and gander and do screenshots. That will be 7pm my time, which is the beginning of the timeframe I’m talking about. Primetime US TZ.

Still waiting…

Yeah, I didn’t log in. Got caught up with crazy math problems that were far too complex for mah brainz.

I would join to the ranks of those who say npc mining fleets should be toned down, like way more.
Often after reset in more and more belts these mining fleets appear and take all the ore in 2-3 hour.
Belts cannot grow, instead most of the time the rocks remain 1000-3000 m3. It is a rare occurance when m3 in these belts go big.

The problem with this is that this prevents the population growth in high sec systems, production and trade.
It is hilarious to me that my toughest competitors are npc-s who suck the ore out from the system instead of real players.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.