Ccp response needed. whats being done to lower plex prices

I don’t know where the hell you are doing your plex shopping, but as someone who trades in thousands of plex on a daily basis, you are dead ■■■■■■■ wrong.

they have been hovering in the 3.2 range for a few weeks now and as has been noted, the price is dropping. the highest I have EVER seen lowest sell order go is 3.5 and it dropped back down to 3.35 within a few hours.

Whoever is selling you plex at 3.7 is seriously ripping you off… on that note though, i will gladly undercut his order and sell you as many as you want for 3.6 if you are so confident that prices are going to skyrocket past 3.7 any day now then its a steal.

2 Likes

Not to mention, if anyone has actually looked at the login numbers every day, the “f2p” gimmick has failed to even bring in players (new or old ) of any notable number.

1 Like

Hm. Not quite. What i’ve noticed is an increase of players across timezones. The PCU isn’t a relevant factor to determine the health of the game, because it limits the view to that one tz that actually doesn’t necessarily provide anything positive when more of them play.

An increase in european, and australian players, seems to be much more healthy thing and helps increasing activity throughout the day.

I propose CCP write a letter to all national governments asking them to increase welfare allotments so those of you effected by the high plex prices can afford to subscribe to EvE.

5 Likes

Ok,

I bought some PLEX and sold it. I hope the prices will now plummeth.

oh just stop with all the moaning and fussing over this dang PLEX chit!.. get a job and just pay your sub… that’s all you folks have to do… its that damn simple… if you cant afford to fork over $15 due to what ever reason… then you need to not be playing this game and escaping from whatever is holding your life back… get your life back on track, get a job, make some money, then you can afford eve online… and enjoy this expensive hobby… that’s all there is to it… I am fed up with these market nerds who seemingly just look for something to fuss about and screw up!! this isn’t wall street… get a freaking life and if you whine about plex prices any further… it means you just don’t have a real fawking life to begin with…

support ccp and ccp supports the game, bottom line is they are a business and at the end of the fawking day… they MUST MAKE MONEY TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES!!!.. good fawking grief people… you don’t like how high the dang plex is… then simple solution… DONT BUY THE FAWKIN PLEX!!!

ffs…

5 Likes

It should double again in price. ■■■■ 1.7 bil isk isn’t ■■■■ in EVE, and hasn’t been for sometime. If you can’t plex your account(s) maybe you should find a new way to make ISK.

More whiny people demanding to be able to play Omega status for free because reasons

han whatevz

2 Likes

I have THE idea to solve the problem for every single one of you who depends on cheap plex to stay omega!

it’s so simple, yet so brilliant, and it does not demand that you find a job or anything!

Here it is:

For the next thirty days, on each day, ask a randkm passing stranger for 0.5 for whatever good reason, like “i need some coffee and i’m .5 short and forgot my wallet but hell i’m barely functional” or something like that. people often feel empathy for coffee addicts, because many are coffee addicts themselves.

This really works! there’s a neverending supply of people who will give you .5 and you only need to do it ONCE PER DAY, on your usual routes when you’re outside! For only two minutes of daily effort, after 30 days, you can pay for your sub in cash! :smiley:

You can do this EVERY MONTH, IT REALLY WORKS! :smiley:

(Patent pending. )

4 Likes

Got to make sure to take a different route every day, though, or people will quickly notice that you in fact forget your wallet every ■■■■■■■ day, and you will look like a nutter.

3 Likes

Damned coffeee junkies.

sips whiskey

3 Likes

Agreed.

sips irish coffee

2 Likes

The free market decides what price is stable. It seems more people are willing to pay more isk for a months sub. That is a sandbox issue. Edit: Strange, i did not see any other replies before posting. Perhaps i should scroll harder or something.

But what if free market decides what price is not stable? :thinking:

Wasn’t PLEX introduced as an anti-RMT measure? The whole being able to PLEX your account thing was just a nice to have I thought?

If PLEX still functions as anti-RMT then it’s working fine, otherwise they have a problem.

1 Like

Isnt PLEX the RMT, but solicited by CCP and players in game legally? Looks like players became really good at competition for grinding ISK to facilitate CCP’s legal RMT business.

1 Like

Oh, these are the issues poor people discuss. Get a job slackers, earn some real iskies and realise how cheap the game is. I tell you this game is CHEAP!

Now you are time poor…

1 Like

Click below! This woman has found a way to play EVE ONLINE FOR FREE with little or no effort! Bittervets HATE HER!

3 Likes

Well RMT ISK are better provided through CCP since it mean extra money for the DEVS that might be re-invested in the game instead of some 3rd party who will likely never invest that money in the game.

1 Like

corrected

3 Likes