CCP's Changes

Bitter Vets- Fire all the devs involved! CCP is ruining the game! CCP literally hates miners! CCP is trying to drive away customers that don’t spend enough money! CCP literally likes tormenting their customers (and I do mean literally -I have literally heard someone sincerely make this argument).

Me- Stop sabotaging yourself and the game with your bad attitude, and give constructive feedback.

Bitter Vets- No, I am right to act like a space Karen.

Rekindle- Why do you hate discourse? Why do believe that CCP can do no wrong?

Oh, and check out this post by Kerzai Charzai, where she not only says that CCP doesn’t listen to player feedback, but says that sabotaging the morale of others is intentional, because the only thing that CCP cares about is the loss of income.

Oh, and I’m not being condescending -it’s anger you are detecting. I don’t think I’m better or smarter than other players, I’m pissed that I’m seeing enthusiastic newbros turn in bitter vets in real time -and I promise you it isn’t because of any changes that CCP has made or proposed. It’s because bitter vets are poisoning their morale, and teaching them to respond to change and adversity with negativity and whining.

Holy ■■■■.

3 Likes