That’s the purpose of the AIR Career program, which is made for newbies.
The Daily Challenges are made for every player. These are meant to encourage every player to engage with the game every day.
However, in their current state the dailies are ignored when they give challenges that people cannot complete without going to a different part of the universe to do something they otherwise would not do. Or worse, the dailies completely miss the point when someone like me decides not to engage with the dailies at all because I cannot be bothered to let a game bother me with daily chores when I could be playing what I want instead.
Player: “Let’s play EVE today! I want to do X”
EVE: “You need to do Y today”
Player: “But I want to do X.”
The player now either has the choice to ignore the challenges and feel bad, or to waste playing time doing Y while they wanted to do X.
That’s how a game becomes a chore and that’s how the intended purpose of the daily challenges misses it’s goal.
If the dailies aligned with how people would normally play the game, people would be encouraged and rewarded to play the game daily no matter their playstyle. That’s a win for CCP and a win for the players.
Making players branch out to other parts of the game is the AIR Career program and Career agents purpose.