Change Requests for planetary interaction (consolidated)

okay, yo win. CCP created the access button to simplify things and just didn’t think to put it on the initial screen (per your screenshot) I guess I am an idiot for expecting them to put it there . As far as various clicking and mouse movement activities. yes, I am sensitive to such things not only because I run between 50 and 80 planets depending on the project . but I am also blind. so screen layouts and the use of context menus make it difficult at times. however, the request for the button placement wasn’t even my idea. it came from a consensus of several of us when talking about PI changes. I just happened to be the voice to post it.
Again, I cannot understand why you are so heavily opposed to something that is beneficial. and already exists , it just needs to appear at undock instead of at proximity.
regards
leaveiz

See I don’t think this is the case, I think they transferred an existing button (the one from the overview) to that initial screen, and that the existing button is dependent on distance to the POCO. I noticed it stays available when you warp away from the POCO, but has no affect once you are ‘out of range’.

And again my opposition isn’t to the fact that’s beneficial, simply that it does not already exist, with there being an option available to access the POCO storage… why the two ‘options’ function differently and were implemented this way I have no idea.

I have no idea how you manage any context menus!

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

for what its worth. CCP provides both context menus and radial button options for most in game functions. with some exceptions, I can link my text to voice to most of the context menus, but not the radial buttons at all. PI is a whole different animal because it is so visual. with what vision I have, it becomes necessary to use high contrast glasses (gunnar) with magnification so I can find the structures and links on the screen.
some planets are simply impossible for me because of the color combinations
anyway, fly safe fellow PI guy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.