Change to continuous bumping

I was thinking a fun change to the bumping rules, which would encourage bumping gameplay, would be if your ship is bumped continuously for three minutes, then the crew mutinies and ejects you out of the ship in your capsule. I’m pretty sure that would make the game a lot more fun and interesting for everyone.

3 Likes

Anytime someone supports their idea with the reason of “it would make the game more interesting”, it’s a shitty trash idea. And look at what we have here.

You don’t think mutinies would be interesting? CCP could add some exciting roleplay flavor text into local chat. :astonished:

Sir, the enemy ship is hailing us on all channels, they agree to join our fleet! :parrotdad::tripletsparrot::parrotwave3::fiestaparrot::confusedparrot::parrot:

I bet this would keep people engaged and not AFK! :sleeping:

https://forums.eveonline.com/c/technology-research/player-features-ideas is a section for posting game change and new feature idears.

Is your farce detector not functioning today ?

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting