Channel system broken again - Fixed by CCP

so i log in this morning 06:45 eve time and 2 of char are not up in local wtf ccp how do you guys ■■■■ chat channel when you guy fixing it? i live null not wh space so wtf there no local it really that hard for us as paying customers to play the game you tell everyone you provide?

2 Likes

Best part is they dont even respond nor does the csm to us. They stopped responding on here and they stopped making videos telling us what they are doing like the o7 show and such. I’m thinking its time to transition away from the game as they transitioned away from us.

2 Likes

I think the same thing why do I pay for game that doesn’t work half the time then when you ask for look at something they don’t even respond these guy make Ubisoft look great for their customer service, and Ubisoft customer service trash ccp is worth now

2 Likes

https://prnt.sc/k5b325 I am still getting this ■■■■ I wonder if post this on face or and site could I get response from dev this getting beyond a joke

I’m stuck in a random local chat while inside a wormhole again today, no fix or talk about it in sight…

This has been going on since the introduction of the new and improved chat system (March release - Almost 4 months ago…). It is time that it gets fixed. Should players continue to pay a premium game price for a sub-par product? As players that depend on a functioning chat system, what more can we do to light the fires on getting this fixed and in a reliable functioning state?

Stop whining guys....

There are some problems ( bugs, broken code, no channels etc.) for few months now …w/o a solution. A solution from who ? 5-0 ? they must be 2-0 or 1-0 these days or maybe 0-0 if i see CCP’s response to this forum.

From the other hand, you can always turn to ALPHA and gang the last few OMEGAS in hi sec…
or enjoy the new skins…and the “Free New Expansion”…

As for me 10 years X 7 accounts ONLY real money ( NEVER plex ) for what ?
seating infront 7 screens trying to figure if i am safe to undock or not…

These last four months CCP is the joke of the online community…sad ;-(

Chats are still very much broken and for how long now….?
How about fixing this before you continue with other projects!
Until then i’ll take some free omega time as compensation, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.