Chaos Era Continues - Cyno Update

Might be the fact that in today’s time line many people don’t have the game time to put towards the game.

I don’t know how long it should take but the current skill training speeds seems okay.

So… You mean planning will be necessary and wantonly throwing capitals all across New Eden will FINALLY come to an end? Oh gosh, that sounds horrible.

you intend on warping caps into a bubbled grid? and expect to be in range to do anything?

Love it. Bring the pain.

Edit: I also want to point out to all the nullbears out there, that lowsec is a part of eve too. It’s not all about you.

Tbh, another option is that CCP can reduce the blue print build requirements for recons by like 35% which would make them much more viable.

CCP Rise, hey! How’s it going? Was starting to think you’d moved onto greener pastures!!

Well this change… certainly is a change, I’ll give you that, but I’m here because I’m wondering if you may have (accidentally I’m sure) forgotten about this:

Specifically this bit:

I’m waiting on the 2nd step… and ideally the 3rd and 4th steps too, or should I just give up on any thoughts of things progressing further on this front?

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

3 Likes

lol why do you care about nullsec if you live in lowsec? I live in null and could care less about lowsec.

1 Like

Ahh, im so tired from all last CCP ideas and changes, already have 12 account with ready characters, everyone char with his uniq role and even dont want to re-train toons for this change because after 2-3-4 month CCP makes more stupid changes.
The best way i think is just unsub all accounts.
Thanks CCP that this decision was easy, anyway this game not interesting anymore.
0/

P.S. - and NO, you can’t have my stuff xD

6 Likes

That just adds to the complexity of a fight then your sub cap fleet would have the extra roll of leaving a gap open on the grid where they stop bubbles from going up, if a dictor puts a bubble in a bad spot one of your command destroyers would have to mjd the bubble out of the way and so on could be fun.

38170z

8 Likes

You quitting space bro, you don’t need it. I await your contracts.

1 Like

Okay so, it may or may not be the reason for this Cyno change but maybe, just maybe someone reported me the other night

(removed link, but what I think was happening is that is seems way to easy to trip all over low sec and maybe into nul sec with very low risk.)

Now I can’t be the only one entering low sec in capitals. This change is to stop pilots like me invading your space, taking control over your hubs.

This is how easy it is to fly through low sec and I guess they would like to slow pilots like me down from quick jumping into Nulsec.

This is one of the best game mechanic change like Blackout deployment :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a drag… Stop the madness and make rorquals only available in the plex store… that’s the goal regardless.

ccp you’re breaking my heart, please stop

on topic: cyno changes too drastic

3 Likes

Nice to know, ooh look! APEX, Iron Crown :smiley: see ya.

2 Likes

So CCP want his “New Game Enhancement”-like patch ?

Please, do it. DO IT.

For anyone who don’t know what I am talking about, check Star Wars Galaxies. It was a MMO who die with a single terrible patch, “NGE”.

I will be able to say good riddance of this game once it painfully dies.

3 Likes

@CCP_Rise

Might be worth considering reducing cyno duration timer and Recon blue print material requirements a bit, it could help balancing it.

But otherwise great change! :smiley:

the training speed isn’t ok, who the hell wants to skill 2 months for one ship that’s not even good… How long do u need to skill for a titan, not just to sit in to it. Then they are wondering, about people who don’t wanna play the game. If I didn’t move on my 3rd day to the Null guess wouldn’t play the game anymore to, but I did and that’s the reason I do have 10 months later a nyx pilot soon a titan pilot and +180b isk in my wallet (networth of 250b+). For me the game was fun, leav that High-sec ■■■■ and have some content at Null. If someone does ask me, they should make Null-sec everywhere, the entire game should be based and run like Null. I don’t understand people who are at the High-sec or Low-sec what the hell are u doing there, Null is much more safe there are people with caps , people with money who can help u and will help u. So instant of making something of ur time in the game they spend time at the forum crying to ccp about null-sec and how they make a lot of isk there + when they try to kill them titans jump on them.

uh… that just effs the little guys more… how about cut the cyno time down then if yall going to do that. its jsut me out there. tryin to move my ■■■■.