Chaos Era Continues - Cyno Update

Cyno spoolup , jump drive spoolup

This is and has been the best solution to the cyno problem for ever. I hope they reconsider thier current idea.

Welcome changes but for the Jump Freighter problems.
You might have to reduce the cyno skill requirement for covert cynos to level 4.
(And possibly consider giving 1 racial T1 hull the covert cyno option.)

Mostly I like this change because it shows the willingness of CCP to make hard and unpopular changes to very old mechanics. And that is something that Eve needs more of.

2 Likes

Ok my thought as a bitter 13 year vet.

1. Jump freighter change is a great thing.

2. The force recon limit is a bit excessive. While I do think a hull restriction is nice it does need to be broader. Like cyno 1 can be fit to all ships, by a cyno 2, needs to be used to summon super caps and can only be used by force recons.

1 Like

Wut?
terminator

4 Likes

This gays now how kill the game, ccp good joob. 2 years waisted. People leave the game, all my corp mamabers hate all your work. You cant fix local chat, you cant fix slow speed time in big battle, but you make stupid thing like black out, and now you make New updets.

6 Likes

god bless olmeca. also you assumed her gender gg.

You can get rekt CCP. I’ve unsubbed all of my accounts. You are completely out of touch.

3 Likes

Devs already stopped almost all conflicts in 0.0 with Driftern invasion and blackout

now CCP stops any kind of caputalwarfire

1 Like

time 2 stop giving ccp real money yet another dumb idea by them and a further screw null sec corps

3 Likes

Great idea, let go of majority of the players that generates rl money for CCP? And what then?Do what? Shut off game since its not profitable. I dont know your life nor i m interested in it but if you will have any day in future privet company please find economic consultant because you have really auto destructive ideas, you will bankcrup sooner or later because of stupid ideas.

3 Likes

Bye broski.

2 Likes

About time null sec gets screwed

5 Likes

WoW classic in 2 weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thats how you do it… light the car on fire and roll it down a hill…

did activision buy out CCP?

5 Likes

worse… Pearl Abyss

3 Likes

next step is gonna be what? nerfing rorqual yield by 90% and giving capitals a 95% tick penalty? you were overdoing it with drifters, nobody liked it, blackout is ok, but this is just plain stupid, this will make the game simply not fun for a good portion of the players…

3 Likes

CCP: Buy a loot box for a chance to roll a cyno. Get them while they’re hot.

1 Like

Last one out, turn off the lights…

7 Likes

That was actually some pretty good ideas!

1 Like