Chaos Era Continues - Cyno Update

That is a terrible Idea…

2 Likes

“Best for the game” LOOOLLLLL

1 Like

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA. THANK YOU. Oh my god, you’ve just made Delve so amazingly safe it’s hilarious. This is gonna be awesome.

7 Likes

i came buckets

well said

You are correct, I’m not arguing this. But it is expected that they will be allowed to view and give opinions (even if they are ignored) on any large scale changes such as this. And if they had I have a hard time believing it would have been pushed through as we are now seeing/reading about.

WOW this is great! This will fix so many problems going on in the game right now.

2 Likes

looks like its time to pack it up bye ccp

4 Likes

Force recons in Jita already all bought up and price doubled, grats CCP :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t think you actually realize what this stupid proposal implies, guys, give it a second thought before it’s too late.

4 Likes

btw CCP do you want Tranq look like this?

Serenity stats

2 Likes

How long have I been waiting for this news. +1

1 Like

I literately just got back to this game with the start of blackout, my goal to finish that super i started 2 years ago…now you telling me my 1 roq has no survival mechanic anymore? Guess i will be back in 2 years again if you have not run the game into the ground by then…

3 Likes

actually retarded basically killing the logistics of any sizable group for no reason.

1 Like

Oh look someone who thinks they are smarter than the Devs. Go create your own game if you think you know so much or know whats best for the game.

4 Likes

removing cynos on caps and supers is one thing removing them on sub caps is another

3 Likes

CCP continuing the downward spiral of shrinking the sandbox, and stifling economic growth.

5 Likes

Good thing its in September. At least I can drop this sub for WoW Classic and not feel bad now. Alpha clones ftw.

5 Likes

A small suggestion for an additional ship class for big cynos:

Marauders. Give them the role of the semi-hard cyno with Bastion.

3 Likes

I mean rorqs are not even the prob. jump to a beacon smartbomb the bubbles and warp to the rorq.
You have like at least 5 minutes…

This is simply bad for any capital escalaton in pvp combat, as you cant bring hard cynos.
And it will obviously be bad for carriers and supers ratting.