Chaos Era Continues - Cyno Update

No. This is not how it should be. Why not just have capitals require to use more ozone like the way you do for entosis cycles on capitals. This makes it more expensive for players to move capitals alone.

They keep making new games nobody asked for. Every time is a failure but they canā€™t learn.

I think this is one of the biggest buffs for wormhole within 5 years?

What if though, and I know that sounds crazy, you donā€™t move capitals with solo cyno alts.

What if you work together with your corps to make sure there is a jump freighter system in place, using covert cynos, so that players donā€™t need to use capitals for hauling/solo/etc. What if when you do need to move non-JF capitals, your corp forms a small gang to protect the recons jump to jump, or thinks critically about what systems can be safely gated and where a cyno is most advantageous.

5 Likes

Upon the long term defense destruction and capture of the increasingly vacant umbrella spaces ?

good luck getting people to log in and be a target for you

3 Likes

Iā€™d assume theyā€™ll put a covert cyno on an appropriate hull, undock, and press the button that activates the covert cyno module?

1 Like

So much crying, hahaha. Glorious!

Such a good change.

Itā€™s funny you see all the whiners threatening to unsubscribe and yetā€¦ in my world, Iā€™m getting messages from people who are resubbing.

3 Likes

Im currently not authorized to speak for PL as we are generally speaking not on good terms after my departure.

But yea i can

1 Like

Weā€™ll gladly take your space and all its riches, thanks.

And the next group will attempt at doing the same to us, and much pvp fun to be had in effect.

As opposed to endless static areas of farming bears, and endless defense fleets replaced in minutes. << ā– ā– ā– ā–  that.

1 Like

This is not a bitch post, I promise; however, with these changes I think itā€™s time for me to win eve again.

Maybe in a couple years I will come back againā€”and hopefully this game will still be here.

1 Like

so long 07

1 Like

Kolt, you donā€™t fly JFs do you?

As a JF pilot, this change will actually make me safer. Being able to jump to a 30 second covert cyno makes it astronomically less likely that my cyno is going to get killed or JF spotted, with only like 15 days of extra training on that alt. Best case scenario this actually makes JF runs easier, not harder. Worst case scenario, its no change for JF pilots.

2 Likes

Have you considered making an Industrial Cynosural Field Generator that only works for JF and Rorqs but has same requirements of current Cynosural Field Generators so they arenā€™t as affect by this change if its focus is on combat?

EDIT: As it has been brought to my attention that Rorqs can be used as combat ships, perhaps just JFs then.

3 Likes

You have got to be kidding! Well thanks CCPā€¦ Bought a nyx a few days before the blackout, decided not to use it till local was back and now you also take away my only way to get help and not go bankrupt? My alts can not fly the ships required for a cyno for at least another few months.

I wonder how much more people will quit playing now. At least I hope the statistics will not be ruined by an XP event this timeā€¦

Anyhow, I will not be renewing my accounts for another year in two months, but am going back to a monthly subscription. If it keeps going this way it might just be the final straw to just quit/go alpha. Youā€™ve had me hooked to this game since the day I started playing, but rn youā€™ve got me disliking the game more- and more with every change.

1 Like

RIP EvE

1 Like

CCP sold out last year now its a race to kill it off.
I wish you all well

5 Likes

Your guys salt is hilarious. Eve is supposed to be a hard game Null sec is supposed to be risky. Nothing is supposed to be safe.
First ā€œmy rorq/super are not going to be safeā€ BS have a permanent cyno beacon up you dont need to jump to the ship just the system. its going to add maybe 2 mins to responsive time my PANIC goes for 5.
Second supper and carrier ARE NOT GOOD RATTING SHIPS stop being greedy. its like saying lets take my aircraft carrier to go fishing.
Third this a huge help for JF. now we can fuel cyno jammed systems. And for long routs ya maybe its going to be a bit hard and your going to have to think about how to you cyno. Maybe will see deathstar pos come back for cynoing maybe deep safes. But just maybe you should think why you should have 24/7 access to jita living 40 jumps away maybe. maybe its time to have null sec industry support null sec and not jita.

As some one who play way back I like it way better with less caps. I lived for years just fine way out in null with no HS support from JF routs.

And maybe its hard for causal player to find and make groups but solo in null is not supposed to be feasible ya maybe you need an active in belt deference fleet get some friends group up. Any one things you should be able to long and rat/mine for as long as you want with no hassle in null has no idea what eve is about.

5 Likes

Dear CCP i love all this changes!

They make Nullspace finally the hunted Region and reward us Wormhole PVPā€™ers, i hope you wonā€™t touch our Nullifying and Nao Capabilites same for Warpcore Stabs for our Freighter Services. And please never ever touch our mechanics to close wormholes and roll a hole unless we find a rich hunting ground before the defender knows we are there! With this we promise you dank kills on players who still doe PVE in nullsec unorganized or not able to deal with us in time. Also please never ever touch the safety of our skills in our J Space so that the K Space noobs have to adapt or die to our wrath! While we still farm in the chaotic J Spaceā€¦

3 Likes

I agree, eve is a risk vs reward game.

In order to minimize risk, for sure there will be costs.