Chaos Era Continues - Cyno Update

Hey CCP if you want to literally kill your game go right ahead. There’s no way in hell you got approval of this by anyone outside of your own office let alone the CSM or playerbase at large. Just allowing JFs to jump to covert cynos does not in any way make up for the massive disturbance this will have on the daily logistics required by every group big and small.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure the people wanting to rat in peace and not worry about if that nullified t3 or interceptor will bring friends will be able to rest assured they aren’t - but that’s not a good thing!

I could never be made to support such a shortsighted idea both in the safety it provides to those of us living in null and the absolute clusterfuck you will have created for all large and small scale logistics.

20 Likes

You do know the covert cyno has a really short duration right? so now you don’t need to throw them away :stuck_out_tongue:

And it also means you can cyno JF’s in to cyno jammed systems, its a straight net buff to JF’s lol

5 Likes

Bye, be careful the door doesnt hit you on your way out.

4 Likes

big null blocks will adapt easy and will have tons of cloaky recons about. Small gangs will get ■■■■■■ due to having 1 maybe 2 for the role with no chance to do anything about getting stomped harder.

3 Likes

ccp is shiet full of shiet ideas … no hope sompting better anymore…

4 Likes

Covert Cynos which can be activated by cheaper hulls like Covert Ops Frigates

Does that include Prospect like now?

1 Like

This is wonderful!

5 Likes

I was thinking about resubscribing after blackout ended, but I think I can save that money as I read the changes above.

4 Likes

Only been playing this game for 8 ish months,

Joined a null sec corp to slow down my plex bleed.

Trained like hell into caps

pumped a fair bit o money into the game

delet x3 subs

Alpha casual go. I don’t have time for this crap.

25 Likes

Its a post made by CCP, who elses permisison do you think they need to change their game? PA gave them autonomy to run EVE how they see fit, there is nobody for them to answer to and they don’t need to consult us lol

3 Likes

there goes all the famous umbrellas… ccp keeps smacking the big groups, i wonder when Mittani will come out and say “lets all unsub” thats one call ill follow.

3 Likes

WTF, kill SuperRating/Rorqual minin in 0.0 and Super and capfight too
Light a BO Cyno with a Bomber, jump in a BOBS, and 10 Dreds. none will help you in time.

LOL ccp wath you Smoke up in Island ? (give drugs no chance)

2 Likes

All hail king Hellmar

2 Likes

You are not alone, its raining and the umbrella’s are conceding, unsubbing. Yay space up for grabs with all them people unsubbing…

brilliant idea IMO. just think the big entities light cyno recon gets primaried half the fleet don’t jump blap blap. about time we stop goons snuff and the others from dropping 30 man titan fleets

1 Like

Whoa, you guys really didn’t put a lot of thought into this one … While the idea or restricting cynos to certain ships is a great idea, this is absolutely the worst

2 Likes

Ok, this is a really sick idea…………speachless

And Why we have SOV ??? $

2 Likes

So i’ve been skilling 5 accounts x2 characters for cyno skilling in the last 1.5 months.
Where i can petition for free extractors?

edit: so no changes to covert cyno?

3 Likes

Ah we can complain as much as we want but reallity is that CCP doesnt give a 2 whole f*cks abouth what we think and we want. Who know maby next “chaos era”(sounds so edgy like something that wannabe cool weeb guy would call some period so it sounds dangerous and serious) change is to remove anomalies or to remove SOV mechanics or even better to remove isk from the game and all we want to buy must be payed by plex. Fully fitted Loki no problem 250 plex and you have it, tristan just the hull 5 for just one 1 plex . And ofc it would not ce chaos era if you could make plex ingame, no you need to buy it with RL money and all activities in game are gonna be payed in “Thank you for your support and finacing fight against Drifters and Triglavians,keep up spending time and making nothing”.

5 Likes