Chaos Era Continues - Cyno Update

I have been playing this game for over 15 years, I have seen good changes and I have seen bad changes. This has to be the worst change coming straight out of the blue I have ever seen. Honestly it makes me not want to re-subscribe my accounts.

16 Likes

Null sec will be Null
the whole null sec will die
also the game and ccp

3 Likes

@CCP_Rise @CCP_Falcon Is it a competition between CCP employees who will chase away the most players?

30 Likes

My god… … are you guys trying to make us move to a C2 NS/C5? Hype!

7 Likes

atleast give HIC’s cynos, they tackle supers, so they should be able to get there backup in…

7 Likes

Consider adding T3Cs to the list. They’re expensive, have skill point loss, and would leave open hunting krab supers/titans with tengus.

Under the current plan krab supers in nullsec get a defensive buff (since none of those hulls are nullified). Just hang out in a bubblef*cked pocket and you make it significantly more difficult to get caught before you get safe. Possible, yes, but much more difficult.

4 Likes

Queue another round of people saying “game is going to die” or the 100+ “time to unsub” After 10+ years hearing this it’s amazing how EvE is still around.

Feel free to send your crap to me

8 Likes

■■■■ YEAH, this is what we need this whole time, thx CCP for finaly changing something for better (looks at ECM changes and DED site loot drop nerfs) :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Excellent change.

2 Likes

Oh wow that… change

Can you also provide statistics how much Acc will be unsubbed after 1, 2 and 3 months?
Just to see impact of this change

Also this change will be WITH Blackout still Active?

PS.
Thank you CCP you just made me decide NOT ot resub one of my 4 inactive now (due to Blackout) Accs

3 Likes

This will affect nothing, stop being a baby

4 Likes

Even more Proof CCP RISE doesn’t play Eve @CCP_Rise

This change is stupid

5 Likes

RIP big titan battles

1 Like

what nerf? we get a highslot back on our ratting supers, need a force recon alt in every system, that’s it. super umbrellas are fine thanks.
wtb force recon BPOs though

4 Likes

I’m just saying there’s no way they took the time to run it past even the CSM let alone a small group of the playerbase to get opinions.

This has literally come to be expected, it’s why we elect a CSM to begin with. The people of the CSM could have pointed out that this will not in any way effect the larger groups. It only requires us to inject up our cyno alts a little more to now use covert cynos. But the little guy, they get completely screwed in scaling as it’s another thing they must now overcome before they can even begin to compete.

4 Likes

Oh wow this is significant. It’s frighteningly significant.

JF use just got … different. I mean, clever use will let the covops cyno survive a damn sight more often than the throw-away cynos would but still. That’s a lot of cyno alts that just became completely worthless. It’ll complicate things for everyone from traders through null dwellers, etc. I mean, the big alliances will easily be able to adapt, especially in their own space, but… wow. Capital umbrellas are currently somewhat ineffective, so let’s hope we get a week of lots of dead bears before everyone’s skill injectored new cloaked alts to sit next to their bear chars.

Offensive capital uses just went kind of to ■■■■ for a bit though. No cyno capable ship can survive more than a couple of ticks in contested grids now, which is going to be a significant problem, as it’s the easiest thing in the world to sandbag gate traveling capital forces.

Okay, overall initial thoughts: Awesome. I love it. This’ll shake things up a bit.

Nowhere near enough, and it’ll require some tweaking, but it’s a great start.
Please start working more on disrupting the game for the big boys as well as the rest of us though. This change, just like the rest, keeps hitting the small guys so much worse than the rest. That is a problem that requires tweaking and continuous work.

I love it.

6 Likes

Eve : Umbrella Reboot patch

3 Likes

PLEASE don’t unsub!!! BIOMASS instead!!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

so basically get rekt if you live anywhere but WH/HS space…
no more defending your space to dread bombs, no more content in null, no more “whales” to hunt. #feelbadman

1 Like

So… someone says Olmeca wont like it, you say he will… consensus says?

This is awesome. Recons are underused, Ibis throwaway cyno too stronk.

2 Likes