Chaos Era Continues - Cyno Update

Training for Covert Ops is faster, in fact. You don’t need Industry V.

This should shake things up real well, and the salt here just proves it.

Feels like EVE is gonna get dangerous again. And I love that.

2 Likes

I think in all honesty that over half this games subscriptions would be from multiboxed accounts and it could possibly be alot higher when you include all the the goo farms and the 300 account campers

this is called poison pilling and is a real thing - there is also a “grace period” built into Icelandic law regarding mergers that force a cash payout if more than 5% company stock is purchased back

Hes actually a pvp director and you’re just dumb

THATS a pvp director…goons have some low standards…then again I can say the same for everyone lowering their standards to meet there short term depressed demands lol. If he is a pvp director then eve in in dire straights lol. WHy don’t you tell me what a PVP director is and what authority does he have here?

Edit: Typical…another goon coming to defend his bros poor arguments…dont you have a game to ruin or something or krabbing to do? I know you cant just drop people anymore…tragedy lol

1 Like

For the cyno changes you should also include covert ops. Maybe even empower it’s lock out (stun) timer to be much lower then the rest. Covert ops badly needs a unique place in game play.
Please look into this.

On another more important note.

Listen guys, Change is hard. Please understand, that you’ve ran the game with a mentality that was out dated, and inefficient for years. naturally people became lazy, comfortable, even upset.

It’s sorta like changing taxes in a country. No one wants it, but everyone understands deep down inside why it’s done. So as you push forward, trying to restore balance and success to the game, i implore you to keep this in mind.

Your on the right track. Break up those super powers and we’ll see health return to the game. it’s ok if the coordinate some, just not to the point they are now.

I know its hard, but you really need to tackle that base code for corps/diplomacy. Or deprecate it all and create new gui’s and systems through it.

Keep up the change. You are doing good.

It is

Maybe i should of been more clear with that. I ment like 30-45 second timers.

60 seconds is already super short as it is, so thats unlikely

LOL. If you don’t know you’re in system with a 100 other “friends” they probably aren’t. There’s a lot better tools than local to keep in touch.

CCP keep it up. Hoping asset safety is up soon. Change it to more like a loot drop-- forced to fight or you loose some of your stuff if it’s not moved in time. Make the grind taking one down just as good–heck leave 100 cans on field after the explosion with people’s stuff. As the game is now there no reason to either attack or defend at the player level.

Imho it’s an excellent patch.

Firstly because opening a cyno has been, according to me, way too easy since the very beginning. Free of use , 2 days skilling, a simple corvette and you’re good to go. Too cheap, too easy, too fast to reach for such an important autonomy gain. Second, because cloaky/cyno/camping is a pain in the ass of many players, many guys will think a little bit better about what they do before trying to reach nullsec and local rage with a recon ship than with a cheap astero or a ceptor , especially a ceptor : being in a freg , instawarping, immune to bubbles, cloak AND be able to cyno : that couldn’t have been serious, and it’s about to be over, very good thing.

No doubt many guys will just inject what it needs so that their toon can fly a recon and then, be able to bring a cyno on a field, but it won’t be as easy as before, it will have to be prepared and it’s very good like that.

Maybe a new freg class that would be a bit “heavyer” than others (slower and maybe more tanky) could possibly fit a cyno as well, but could only, or almost only, do that.

JF jumping to covert cyno ? Best idea since 2003, true fact !

2 Likes

They are on the right track…IF they implement a 1 ship use cyno that burns out for solo people moving their assets otherwise a whole lot of people going to quit because they can’t move thier ■■■■ if they find a new corp…no I dont want to sell my things

just another way to screw the null sector

we are consistently top 5 - you’re just another ignorant uneducated Jita ship spinner who just wants to share their baseless opinion lmao

Bravo

Well we wouldn’t let you in…

Specifically, since you asked, I’m the director of the Fitting Team, head (and founder) of RepSwarm, our logi anchor training SIG (also open to all logi pilots who want to get better), and a Recon sub-director. But, you know, I really don’t like going on about that stuff. My most important jobs are taking care of the line guys, flying logi, and flying force recons, IMO. The people in-game who need to know what I do know what I do. Idiots on the forums here can feel free to not be informed, and look like idiots.

Yeah, we’re all having so much trouble in Malpais and Geminate, huh? (or did you, you know, get something wrong again?)

1 Like

You could talk to him.

Hey, man, you asked a question. I answered your question. Don’t go acting like I tried to get all self-important just because I dared to answer your question.

I was an egotistical, arrogant, condescending asshole long before EVE ever came out. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not your buddy, guy.

‘You know what I meant’ is the refuge of people with poor communication skills who can’t be assed to get their point across clearly.

1 Like

I never go to jita. Scared of herpes

[Yoda] You should be. You… should… be. [/Yoda]

1 Like