Chaos Era Continues - Cyno Update

not for certain. i mean, you keep it like 150-200k off, our supers and titans can still kill. also reps from rorqs.
and lol, cyno not staying up long enough? are you stupid? there are literally titans and faxes undocked ready to go 23/7. you count down cyno in comms, and they jump.

1 Like

Dear Mister/Miss/gender-neutral “Two-Spirit” CCP Dev’s please let us just play this stupid game and stop messing with it, ok? :smiley:

Edit: My mistake Eskimos are not “Two-Spirit”

Nice! Now improve the 1990s Microsoft Excel-like UI, keep nerfing the cynos until they get completely removed from the game, forcing capitals to use gates or wormholes, and then nerf capital ships into oblivion, forcing transport to be done via DST and BR as it should be. Bring back the space cowboy.

Yea, but getting glassed, and feeding the larger entities economic wealth, is not a good way of doing this. Actually, drops in general should be removed from rats/players (imo all deadspace/officer mods should have 100% destruction chance)

Yep just wait and see that M€crosoft will buy CCP and soon we will be just flying using Excel and Wordpad and cyno’s will be DLC feature only 5 USD per cyno and it last 1 min.

This is a bug with the way capitals themselves work, not how the cyno beacon ships are.

this could be solved by some sort of “capital” charging timer. This would also make it much harder for tackled caps to get away via jump.

Could you maybe keep CovOps frigates on this list? (And t3s with the cloaky section.) Let the only ships that can make any cyno be the covert ones?

I get wanting to make this something that can’t be done for literally the potential cost of a cyno mod (rookie ships can launch cynos and cost nothing at all), but FoRecon is a high bar for moving caps around outside of combat. Pretty much requires you have friends handy to guard your back or you’re dangling juicy $200+M (it’s been a while and I don’t know the exact cost of Recons these days) bait in space for 5 minutes that is almost guaranteed to die if a red finds you. Bombers and CovOps frigs are a good choice that are several times the cost of a cyno mod, but not so expensive that they’re a serious loss if you get ganked jumping without guards.

It is just so sad that CCP Devs are just listening the people in a Reddit that “cry” so much about anything. The 1% of Reddit now controls the rest of the 99& that want to enjoy the game as it is.

2 Likes

or only Cyno ship let it be -> DRAKE

Lets make the EVE totally a Meme game as the rest of the Reddit “community” wants it to be.

Oh yea, free to play, that other thing that as supposed to SAVE EVE ONLINE. The more delusional shills here were claiming it would rocket the PCU back up to 60k and beyond. So guys, what happened there? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

EVE will die?

My favorite part of eve is being thrown into a universe i dont understand with the risk of anything happening at any time, and having to learn your own way around the problems you encounter. The difficulty just makes this experience more immersive. As long as you can shoot or be shot anywhere with/without consiquences or reason, im happy exploring new eden with or without omega. Isn’t risk/asset-safety part of what sets EVE apart from other games? Do vet players forget that after enough time playing? bigger consequences mean for bigger success stories in my opinion.

sick good or sick bad?? :thinking:

With this change people will just start throwing away recons. Maybe make it so you can move with a cyno, just not warp.

Note to self: CCP’s EVE game design team now relies on r/eve hunters and wormholers (hereafter referred to as ‘hunters’) for all game design ideas.

Therefore when these groups complain on r/eve that groups of people working together makes EVE ‘unfun’ for r/eve ‘hunters’—who gives a ■■■■ about non r/eve ‘hunters’ fun—then demands fundamental changes be made to EVE—a game initially built around emergent player institutions and organizations—that nerf non-r/eve ‘hunter’ organizations that are larger and more organized than the r/eve ‘hunter’ organizations, so that it will be easier for r/eve ‘hunters’ to score big kills with minimal risk, and thus EVE will be more ‘fun’ for r/eve ‘hunters’ and r/eve ‘hunters’ only, CCP listens and acts.

Of course the irony being that to defend their proposed changes, which amount to, ‘we have to take too much risk to get big kills in the space of these larger and more organized groups,’ r/eve ‘hunters’ tell people who are not r/eve hunters that they, the non r/eve ‘hunters,’ are the real people who want no risk gameplay.

Edit

In other words, CCP stop treating r/eve like the legitimate voice of the player base because It’s an echo chamber of the worst sort. Make your own game design choices not r/eves.

If you think cynos need reworked, okay; however, don’t think that just because you read it on r/eve, and do not just willy nilly adopt the changes r/eve proposes. Re-work cynos properly.

5 Likes

I totally Fking Agree you on TIS !!! :axe: ofc in game only … look Ma no Hands … :smiley:

but i dont want to make another alt :frowning:

cant you do something with cynos that have some effect other than making me have more alts?

The devs go to r/eve since they know they’ll get their dick sucked there. It’s pretty funny seeing them hate on stuff like asset safety and citadel mechanics now, because whenever Nullabor actually showed up to announce that stuff over on r/eve they had their tongues up his ass so quick you’d think it was nutella up there.

Scams too!