CHARACTER SOLD

Hey, liquidating my PvP support alt. Buy this character if you want to start multiboxing in PvP and like doing a mix of content. Amy has a great mix of skills for supporting your main during PvP activities. She has Logi V, Interceptors V, Command Boosts V all around, can fly dics, hics and near-perfect T3 (missile) Loki & Tengu.

She also has some non-pvp skills which are great on an alt like scanning, hauling & trading skills, perfect if this is your only alt. I believe she even has really good C5 krab Rattlesnake skills as I used her to do that at one point. Do check that for yourself though, if that’s even still a thing :). Almost no SP is wasted on stuff you don’t need if you play like I did (live in WH, rageroll the NS static, roam and krab occasionally).

Killboard is very green due to almost exclusively PVP multiboxing in nanogangs, corp history is pretty good if you are knowledgable about the small gang scene from a few years back. Wallet is positive and no outstanding killrights.

Start the bidding at 50B, I’m setting the buyout at 70B for this one.

51b Offer, ready to go

52B offer

53B Offer, ready to go.

Selling in 24h from now to the highest bid.

54b offer

54.5B Offer

Sold to you @KIza_Sozay . Evemail me the account name and wire me the isk :slight_smile:

Sending now…

Isk and evemail with account name sent.

Any update on when you will begin transfer? Not seeing anything yet…

@KIza_Sozay Starting the process now, transfer should be underway in approximately 10 minutes.

Thanks! Had me wandering there for a while! I can see the character incoming now.

F. After the deal

When a character is sold, the buyer must modify the topic title to reflect this to help other forum patrons know what characters are still available.

The new owner of the character may NOT pass himself off as any previous owner.

Posts in the sales thread once the character has been successfully sold should not be edited. Any information disclosed about the characters may not be removed.

Closed.