Chat bubbles are gone! Next? This annoyance; Item popups

Please make the item popup dialog an option to turn off or move the train skill button into to a column.

I am trying to sell items and this damn popup dialog just keeps getting in the way.

Est. Price is already a column, I don’t need it in my face. I don’t need to train the skill either.

4 Likes

Not to mention it stops you rolling-over/clicking on items above it as it thinks you are mousing over the popup
Agree something needs to be done, not sure a new column is the answer though

3 Likes

Don’t expect this one to change. It was obviously bad before it went live and they did it anyway. For some reason CCP loves terrible UI.

4 Likes

I know right?! Also when this happens…

3 Likes

These popups are really annoying. You can mitigate that by increasing the time until popups appear, but that also increases the time until useful popups show up, like weapon tooltips. I don’t understand why these popups don’t appear on the side. From my personal experience, I always go up or down in a list in EVE, never sideways. Popups appearing above/below the hovered over entry block you from doing what you want to do.

5 Likes

this ^ would be a nice fix.
put the tooltip left, or right if no enough room.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.